PL Scholarships To Ethiopia LOL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

What a waste of 4 years and time of Puntlander sending them to Ethiopia for University. You should be sending them to recognized world class Universities. I am not saying they will get into IVY league America or any European or Australian education facilities. But Malaysia-India would be a good start.

I know Indian certifications are recognized in Australia and u can come on a work visa if you have 'education' and 'experience' in a field and speak english and have a 'small amount of money' to cover yourself until you find a job. But where does the PL govt seek scholarships, Ethiopia. Is they're degree recognized by any country? I highly doubt it. So why send them to Ethiopia and waste 4 years of they're valuable life.

India is always open to trade deals. Ask them for a Somalia scholarship program like Turkey does. I think it's best you review Indian/Malaysian/Turkey universities and see what degree holds the most weight in the world, the goal of these ppl is to get a job overseas and come back to rebuild PL. After all mustaqbal uma yaalo dalka since we don't have an economy watsoever to provide technical or professional services too.