PL Scholarships To Ethiopia LOL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

What a waste of 4 years and time of Puntlander sending them to Ethiopia for University. You should be sending them to recognized world class Universities. I am not saying they will get into IVY league America or any European or Australian education facilities. But Malaysia-India would be a good start.

I know Indian certifications are recognized in Australia and u can come on a work visa if you have 'education' and 'experience' in a field and speak english and have a 'small amount of money' to cover yourself until you find a job. But where does the PL govt seek scholarships, Ethiopia. Is they're degree recognized by any country? I highly doubt it. So why send them to Ethiopia and waste 4 years of they're valuable life.

India is always open to trade deals. Ask them for a Somalia scholarship program like Turkey does. I think it's best you review Indian/Malaysian/Turkey universities and see what degree holds the most weight in the world, the goal of these ppl is to get a job overseas and come back to rebuild PL. After all mustaqbal uma yaalo dalka since we don't have an economy watsoever to provide technical or professional services too.

Trending

Latest posts