PL Presidential candidate Ali Haji delivers Friday Khutba in Arabic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, i perfer we have a secular president
إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ ۚ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُوا لِلَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالْأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُوا مِن كِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَكَانُوا عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاءَ ۚ فَلَا تَخْشَوُا النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ -
5:44
Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah ] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ ۚ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُوا لِلَّذِينَ هَادُوا وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالْأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُوا مِن كِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَكَانُوا عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاءَ ۚ فَلَا تَخْشَوُا النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا ۚ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ -
5:44
Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah ] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah, and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers
:)

Preaching sincerely like a normal Sheekh is extremism now?!! Differentiate between preaching normally and spewing extremist propaganda.

Anything short of being a kaffir is "extremist" now. I think a Muslim would have to become an apostate to not be considered an extremist.

To prefer secular law over Islamic law is apostasy. To not commit this act of apostasy is conisdered being an "Islamist," "extremist".

I am quoting from memory, Sun Tzu said something like this:

"The art of war teaches us to rely not on our enemy not coming but on our readiness to meet him."

The cowardly, weak types who think they can compromise and negotiate- their whole approach is flawed from its premises.

The kuffar will settle for nothing less than apostasy.

Thus, I think of Sun Tzu's saying. I think we have to expect slander, unfortunately.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The only things the audience understood were: Allah,Muhammad, Salaat.

If only that houseslave held the khutbah in Somali language. But Alas, we are selfhating slaves of Arabs.

Turks and Pakis preach in their own languages.
Somalis have no shame.

The only things the audience understood were: Allah,Muhammad, Salaat.

If only that houseslave held the khutbah in Somali language. But Alas, we are selfhating slaves of Arabs.

Turks and Pakis preach in their own languages.
Somalis have no shame.
You are speaking on behalf of who?
If you think most people are like you and are selfhating gaala raaca. Think again.
They understood as the have learned arabic in school.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
You are speaking on behalf of who?
If you think most people are like you and are selfhating gaala raaca. Think again.
They understood as the have learned arabic in school.

Selfhater defending his fellow selfhating friends.:ayaanswag:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
The quran and hadith are in arabic.
Should we also read them in your language.
Language is for communication

Who said u cant preach in Somali, quote Quran/Hadith first in arabic then translate into Somalis, continue preaching in Somali.

U are part of the dying generation who kept us hostage. The new generation wants to cut ties with Arab country and her language.

Who said u cant preach in Somali, quote Quran/Hadith first in arabic then translate into Somalis, continue preaching in Somali.

U are part of the dying generation who kept us hostage. The new generation wants to cut ties with Arab country and her language.
Walah waad war laadahay. Arabic is the language of islam. It is understood and is the norm. You are the dying generation that is confuse with what religion to take. It needed they can have it translated but isnt necessary. Brainwashed dhaqan celis

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is he running for an Arab presidency or a Somali one? What happened to speaking our language? Read Quran in Arabic but preach in your mother tongue.

Asad will win inshallah.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He was part of the same group as Xasan Dahir Aweys. SSDF literally fought him and his religious group Al-Itihad Al-Islami in 1992 in Bari. Puntlanders jnow his history and we are hesitant of him. He is using Islam as a campaign tool. We never saw him giving khutbahs, and all of a sudden he ascends the minbar.
Thank You!!!

Arabic is compulsory in Puntland, most students are fluent in fus-ha.

Fus-ha is a second language in PL, it is used everywhere after Somali and before English.

I remember that people would get triggered when I would switch from Arabic to English commentary of the EPL at the local cafes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending