PL MPs debate extension for Deni

bidenkulaha

GalYare
FB9AE030-4287-430B-B5AD-8D9F53E5E112.jpeg

I have been vindicated 6 months later, PL ‘experts’ continue to underestimate Deni’s commitment to bringing PL to an end if he doesn’t hold fraudulent elections

bidenkulaha

GalYare
1716FCE4-3C9D-4490-9CE8-B4B6D9CA5C03.jpeg

Pro-Deni source says the gov hasn’t been paying salaries for 6 months.

This come at a crucial time as Deni searches for a way to stay in power

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha u been screaming extension for months becuz HAG media has. U never said how he could do it, becuz it was simply CLAIMS.

It was me who said when SSC was freed and to stabilize and not un-do the progress which SL will send huge funds 4 aaran jaan loyalist to run who will then promise to break up SSC, plus the SFG sending awad on another front so HSM can weaken federalism even tho he can't do anything beyond 'heeshish' kkkk which is toilet paper, it's not 'sharci'.

I proposed to save PL and SSC, that WE as puntites not DENI consider an extension due to national emergency. As it's being discussed by parliament, im guessing they see the wisdom and the cross-roads were at.

Sorry Issa Mahmoud if u don't send someone like Juxa who has strong regional/federal experience and a strong federalist and PRO SSC, u guys have no chance in 2024. Do not let SFG/SL send two different fronts using ur clan as a vehicle. Don't swap danaha puntland for silly short-term interests.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
The Parliamentary session ended days ago, therefore there is no parliamentary debate to be had, unless of course there is an emergency session, which had not been pronounced; if true, it is members of the Executive Committee of the Chamber, who might be floating the idea, in which case, it is a non-starter. There is more I shan't tell you, but now that you are in the know of the facts, you may proceed drafting the next leaf of your shuffled scroll.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The Parliamentary session ended days ago, therefore there is no parliamentary debate to be had, unless of course there is an emergency session, which had not been pronounced; if true, it is members of the Executive Committee of the Chamber, who might be floating the idea, in which case, it is a non-starter. There is more I shan't tell you, but now that you are in the know of the facts, you may proceed drafting the next leaf of your shuffled scroll.
When has process ever stopped Deni or this parliament

Gaylan Media confirms he’s planning an extension. He’s tried to get support from international community.

Dagaal sokeeye bow doortay
Is Gaylan a reputable source of authentic news? Or is it just floating opinions looking for traffic?
If reputable, it would have noted, under Article 48, section (6), which is further detailed in Article 112, PEC determines Election date(s), however [it] must not be:
a) Less than 2 months, or
b) More than 4 months AFTER term expiration of the current Parliament, and Local district councils.

In other words, whilst an important date NOT to tamper with, Jan 8th is just a date, and PEC is guided by said Articles.

But then that would demand one being privy to the subject under discussion.

Deni has neither the constitutionality nor legality to seek extension, so said he, and till he has done, or shown otherwise, rest is just balderdash.

Postscript:
For the record, it was only one MP at the Parliamentary Executive Committee meeting, who floated the idea, and here is how it was phrased: 'In light of unfolding events, and consideration of the conflict in SSC, should we not consider term extension for the Executive branch? '. And it was left at that, as the opinion of an MP, to which he is entitled.

Last edited:
@bidenkulaha u been screaming extension for months becuz HAG media has. U never said how he could do it, becuz it was simply CLAIMS.

It was me who said when SSC was freed and to stabilize and not un-do the progress which SL will send huge funds 4 aaran jaan loyalist to run who will then promise to break up SSC, plus the SFG sending awad on another front so HSM can weaken federalism even tho he can't do anything beyond 'heeshish' kkkk which is toilet paper, it's not 'sharci'.

I proposed to save PL and SSC, that WE as puntites not DENI consider an extension due to national emergency. As it's being discussed by parliament, im guessing they

Are you admitting that you want @bidenkulaha predictions to come true

see the wisdom and the cross-roads were at.

Sorry Issa Mahmoud if u don't send someone like Juxa who has strong regional/federal experience and a strong federalist and PRO SSC, u guys have no chance in 2024. Do not let SFG/SL send two different fronts using ur clan as a vehicle. Don't swap danaha puntland for silly short-term interests.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What bout Danaha Qaranka Somalia Italiana federal republic

I'll bet you're also against the other 4 FMS getting liberated from ATMIS lest the SNA become strong enough to excercise their federal duties in Migiurtinia province

Dont Leave Me I Need You GIF by Suits

Trending