PL Media confirm SL still in Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Who cares if they don't want us? As long as we rule them that's all that matter. We're not there to be liked.
Basically you're separating from Somalia because you don't want to be ruled by moqadisho government and at the same time you want to impose your view on other Somalis who don't want you ?
How can you isaaqs not realize how hypocritical you are acting ?

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Basically you're separating from SL because you don't want to be ruled by moqadisho government and at the same time you want to impose your view on other Somalis who don't want you ?
sapphire-jubilee_2.jpg

Because she told them

Lancer

השבח לאל
Basically you're separating from Somalia because you don't want to be ruled by moqadisho government and at the same time you want to impose your view on other Somalis who don't want you ?

If tomorrow a referendum was held in Somaliland granting all pro-indepncede regions independence and others a chance to stay I would have no problem with it. But that's not the case now is it? So why should I make my case of independence weaker by not subscribing to colonial borders regardless of how all the inhabitants of it feel about our agenda? You stupid kids all think with emotions and focus too much on what sounds right or wrong. Who gives a shit if I sound hypocritical when my enemy is likewise hypocritical?

If tomorrow a referendum was held in Somaliland granting all pro-indepncede regions independence and others a chance to stay I would have no problem with it. But that's not the case now is it? So why should I make my case of independence weaker by not subscribing to colonial borders regardless of how all the inhabitants of it feel about our agenda? You stupid kids all think with emotions and focus too much on what sounds right or wrong. Who gives a shit if I sound hypocritical when my enemy is likewise hypocritical?
Somaliland is not a tribal project. Somaliland wants to liberate the oppressed people living under the rule of the failed state of Somalia. From Saylac to Baadiyaha Garowe is Somaliland. The Somaliland army shall march on to Baadiyaha Garowe in order to free their citizens who are currently living under the rule of the failed state of Somalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gaas today asked who is in Tukaraq right now replies " I have no clue all I know is we are near there, we lost Adhicadeye Laascaanod, gambadhe, tukaraq, we can't loose garowe too" :icon e biggrin:

:icon e smile: he couldn't admit his small malitia couldn't take tukaraq

@1:32

@Lancer

The allegations going around are the inhabitants of the town gave detailed intelligence to both the PL and Dhullos militias and told them exactly when and where to attack the SL position at Tukoraq.

That is why the SL casualties were so high. I have been saying for years these people are a fifth column and will turn on us one day and it happened.

The fatal mistake is that most Isaaqs believe that Dhulbahante will always be divided and will tolerate our presence in their regions.

So you're saying Dhulos were a trojan horse. I warned you guys:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.