PL hosting anti N&N galnus plans in Baarxaley.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Gaalkacyo-KNN-Madaxweynaha maamul goboleedka Galmudug Axmed Ducaale Geelle Xaaf ayaa xalay magacaabay guddi doorasho cusub, maalin kadib markii uu kasoo horjeestay howlaha dhismaha maamulka Galmudug oo ay gar wadeenka ka tahay dowladda dhexe.

Qoraal uu soo saaray Xaaf, ayuu ku magacaabay guddi ka kooban 11xubnood, waxaana uu ku armay inay soo xaroodaan ugu dambeyn 10-ka bishan Janaayo.

Xaaf ayaa sidoo kale guddiga uu magacaabay waxa uu faray in guddoomiye iyo ku xigeenkiisa ay doortaan ugu dambeyn 12-ka bisha Janaayo markii ay yeeshaan kulankooda ugu horeeya.

Magacaabistan ayaa timid maalin un kadib markii Xaaf uu sheegay in isagoo tix galinaya dastuurka dalka iyo kan u gaarka ah dowlad goboleedka Galmudug, uu dib ula laabtay awoodii uu horay ugu wareejiyey wasiirka arrimaha gudaha ee xukuumadda Soomaaliya.

Sidoo kale Xaaf ayaa amray golihiisii wasiirrada iyo dhamaan howl-wadeenada kale ee maamulka inay ka shaqo bilaabaan xaafiisyadooda ugu dambeyn 15-ka bishan Janaayo 2020.

Dhinaca kale guddiga farsamada maamul dhisidda Galmudug ee ay magacaawday dowladda federaalka ayaa shalay aqbalay 20-ka xildhibaan ee ay soo gudbisay Ahlu-Sunna, taasi oo u muuqata inay ugu dambeyn xalin doonto khilaafkii ka dhaxeeyey dowladda iyo Ahlu-Sunna, balse tallaabooyinka uu qaaday Xaaf ayaa mugdi cusub gelin kara xaaladda doorasho ee Galmudug.

N&N still naive on politics game. PL in one word they bring xaaf back and hold anti N&N plans for Galnus. We as Puntlanders will not let our southern garden to be under N&N.

Anyone has no blessing from PL will not rule Galnus.

how did Caare work out for you?

and unlike somaliland, Galmudug is under SNA today, galmudug is a done deal.

N&N will in 2 /3 years demand Puntland forces to disband lets talk then sxb

Farm

VIP
how did Caare work out for you?

and unlike somaliland, Galmudug is under SNA today, galmudug is a done deal.

N&N will in 2 /3 years demand Puntland forces to disband lets talk then sxb

Just like you control JL?

:drakelaugh:

Galnus is in our backyard, and the leader of ASWJ was recently in Garowe we know how to talk to them.

:lolbron:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why are you the only Puntlander who continuously posts provocative threads about Galmudug? You are from Qandala, deris iyo qaraabo midna ma tihid. It's always the laangaabs like you oo dadka isku dira.

That article has no mention whatsoever about Puntland, ee naga fariiso you Bantu Ape.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why are you the only Puntlander who continuously posts provocative threads about Galmudug? You are from Qandala, deris iyo qaraabo midna ma tihid. It's always the laangaabs like you oo dadka isku dira.

That article has no mention whatsoever about Puntland, ee naga fariiso you Bantu Ape.
Baarxaley was gift from SSDF to Caydiid as Peace agreement in 1993 but still since then its part of PL. Second point who told you Im from Qandala?. My hometown is iskashubaan!. Last note PL owned Baarxaley even recently meeting we bring your ass to Galkayo as I posted video below.

Markaas PL bring xaaf back. As true ruler we rule your ass in hobyo we will rule you always.

Majeerteen and Puntites are unique in the sense that anyone's business is our collective business.

Even the MJ troops/Puntite troops in Galkacyo are from Sool to Bari.

Is a Cayr not allowed to speak for Sacad?

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Baarxaley was gift from SSDF to Caydiid as Peace agreement in 1993 but still since then its part of PL. Second point who told you Im from Qandala?. My hometown is iskashubaan!. Last note PL owned Baarxaley even recently meeting we bring your ass to Galkayo as I posted video below.

Markaas PL bring xaaf back. As true ruler we rule your ass in hobyo we will rule you always.

War AfSoomaaliga baro ayeeydaa wasse, you posted a video of odayaal from both parts of Mudug meeting to discuss regional peace and security :gucciwhat: where does it say Baraxley has anything to do with Puntland?

Baraxleey was a gift kulaha, have you even read the 1993 Mudug Peace Agreement. I have it in PDF, clearly your lack of understanding Somali or English is impacting your views ee stop bringing up SSDF, Caydiid, Hobyo etc wax mar hore laga soo tagay oo mowduuca ka baxsan baad ka hadlaysaa, open a seperate thread on this and i will inflict a heavy karbaash on your google translating ass you fucking Negro cretin.

Majeerteen and Puntites are unique in the sense that anyone's business is our collective business.

Even the MJ troops/Puntite troops in Galkacyo are from Sool to Bari.

Is a Cayr not allowed to speak for Sacad?

Puntlands business is your business. Not anyone elses.

Nin Cayr oo Puntland daba taagan halka Sacad aamusan yahay arki maysid marka tell your CS cousin to stop spreading false information and causing a stir between federalist allies.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
War AfSoomaaliga baro ayeeydaa wasse, you posted a video of odayaal from both parts of Mudug meeting to discuss regional peace and security :gucciwhat: where does it say Baraxley has anything to do with Puntland?

Baraxleey was a gift kulaha, have you even read the 1993 Mudug Peace Agreement. I have it in PDF, clearly your lack of understanding Somali or English is impacting your views ee stop bringing up SSDF, Caydiid, Hobyo etc wax mar hore laga soo tagay oo mowduuca ka baxsan baad ka hadlaysaa, open a seperate thread on this and i will inflict a heavy karbaash on your google translating ass you fucking Negro cretin.

Puntlands business is your business. Not anyone elses.

Nin Cayr oo Puntland daba taagan halka Sacad aamusan yahay arki maysid marka tell your CS cousin to stop spreading false information and causing a stir between federalist allies.
My Af-Somali is good thanks for asking. Who would call xaaf back to Barxaley in PL range if its not PL itself !!. You see Galgacio is our city. Even the last peace treaty between PL iyo Galnus was in Barxaley just sign how PL own the city. If you cant read behind the words then sorry my fellow HG just sit down a behave good so we can handle N&N. Your weak ass what brought N&N to your homes and destroy any hope for Galnus to became successful state. just check on Jubaland and how they give lesson to xarmaajoo. You will be always losers.

PL will not tolerate when it came to Puntland safety. We will ensure Galnus will not became enemy of our great state.

N&N still naive on politics game. PL in one word they bring xaaf back and hold anti N&N plans for Galnus. We as Puntlanders will not let our southern garden to be under N&N.

Anyone has no blessing from PL will not rule Galnus.
On serious note sxb, you seem obsessed with Galmudug, perhaps if you had lived close to us you would have joined us like Reer @PuntiteQueen Bicidyahan, but since you live far from Galmudug you can only wish to unite both states.

Masha'Allahi I always said state holders enjoining hands is a good thing for peace and development, but next time try to lay down the fake propaganda on Xaaf and Galmudug, we have no quarrel with PL so dont instigate hostilities you can't handle like that 90's and 2015-16 when we shelled and defeated you folks with ease.

Peace or war choose one, so stop the empty faan sxb.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
On serious note sxb, you seem obsessed with Galmudug, perhaps if you had lived close to us you would have joined us like Reer @PuntiteQueen Bicidyahan, but since you live far from Galmudug you can only wish to unite both states.

Masha'Allahi I always said state holders enjoining hands is a good thing for peace and development, but next time try to lay down the fake propaganda on Xaaf and Galmudug, we have no quarrel with PL so dont instigate hostilities you can't handle like that 90's and 2015-16 when we shelled and defeated you folks with ease.

Peace or war choose one, so stop the empty faan sxb.
90s we have Galgacio by blessing from your godfather Caydiid, In 2015-16 HG bodies carried to xamar. Wariya HG is done and not treat to anyone.

Just be glad PL has no moryaan mentality or we wipe you out.

Trending