PL Holds Karbash Meeting With SFG

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Finally the tone of the meeting is finally sounding stronger in tone and not just 'protocol and formal'. . I like how we demand $35 million of Somali donations must be handed to PL. I mean we shouldn't be asking even, they should know this is taken in Somali people name not Banadir or Sade or Hawiye name. It's so stupid to even discuss such things but in a B22N world this is the reality.

That's like asking my bank to release me my money under my name and they continously keeping blocking me. I would tell international world that I want my development fund handed directly to me. It's development aid and has no political purpose whatsoever and there is no need for SFG to hold onto development funds unless they want to use for political gain.

If we can hold an investor forum in PL, why not hold our own development fund from international community directly. I am not sure what's stopping it at all other then SFG approval. Do we even need they're approval? and what if we speak to international community and advice them the SFG isn't providing approval but on the grounds fairness explain how he with-holds all revenues intended for development from all regions and uses it to buy politicians in regional states so he can ensure qatari friendly govt and anti uae coalition inside somalia. That's all it is really. All regional states being qatar satellites while SFG getting re-elected if it does a good job according to QATAR AND THATS WHY THE B22N SADE IS SHAKING IN HIS BOOT, THAT HE CAN DO IT HE ONLY GOT JL LEFT TO DEAL WITH @Teeri-Alpha BUT TEERI IS GONNA KNOCK HIM OUT LIKE HE DID WITH HSM KKKKK

Last edited:
Main Points of this Important meeting Puntland Highlighted.

• The destruction of the Constitution by the Federal Government
  • Political Standoff in Jubbaland
  • Used of the Somali Airspace Agency for unwarranted political means.
  • 35 Million Dollars of Puntland Share of International Aid that has not yet been received.
  • Up coming Federal Elections
  • The disrespect to a Former Somali President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed, who was mistreated and banned from flying out of Mogaishu. Puntland wants a direct apology from Farmaajo to Sheikh Sharif on that matter.
https://www.puntlandi.com/?p=15042

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Poor @Teeri-Alpha I bet he knows each new SFG government tradition is to hold a war on JL from HSM days to Now Farmajo or anyone that has 'qatari' suitcase with him. I bet Teeri wants to blast those b22n in qatar. They're both b22ns qatar n sade n hsm or anyone who works on short term interest goals, because qatar n somalia meel aan tarikh iska galno ma jiro at all. They're not even Jabarti tribes-men and have other tribes. So there is no tribal connection whatsoever. We have more ties with India then Qatar in history. I am sick of short term friends. USC/SNM, JVA/CAYR, IT DOESN'T WORK WARYAA DAN DHOW MA SHAQAYO WUXU KU DHAMAADA MEEL DHOW. Only historical alliances work and thats why ppl protect ancient and long time friends no-one else.

Trending

Latest posts