PL/GM/HS/SL/JL Parliament Sharing

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at this shit for a second. Assume the following variables based on Garissa census, since it's been counted and it's land area of 45000 SQ KM. So everyone can estimate what their land is worth without much doubt.

SL population is 1.5 million Hartis and 1.5 million dir waqoyis
SL land mass is around 165,000 SQ KM
SL is 3.5 times the size of Garissa which is 1 million giving it a total 3.5 million

Their parliament is 88 MPS. That's a rate of 42k per MP. The MP sharing in SL is totally of whack though and is truly representing north-central portion with 80% share of it when in reality their 30% with 20% being Samaroon and 50% Harti Waqoyi. Since the Harti Waqoyi Land is 70,000 SQ KM. Awdal is 22000 SQ KM. Isaaq is 75000 SQ KM. Of that census template for Garissa. Isaaq representation shouldn't be more then 1.6 million for 70000 SQ KM since it's only larger then Garissa by 1.5 times only. Awdal should be 460k for 22,000 SQ KM which is 46% of Garissa land mass. Harti Waqoyi should be 1.5 Million.

Parliament Total would look like this for SL in a true 'cadalad' shocking 'northern power sharing' that actually represents reality on the ground and won't end up like 1960s where they split into USP-SNL and all that shit kkkk and can come to the table 'northern somalia' oo mid ah oo cadalad ah.

Isaaq = 1.6 million
Harti Waqoyi - 1.5 million
Awdal = 460k

President is 'rotated' between Isaaq and Harti since there isn't more then 100k between them. Parliament is shared at the same rate 42k per MP for 3.5 million population. The ratio of parliament will look similar to this 42% Harti Waqoyi, 45% Isaaq, 13% Samaroon. This is now shocking representative Somaliland of what it claims to be their jurisdiction. That means that 82 seats is split as 34 for Harti, 36 for Isaaq, 10 Samaroon. Cabinet positions are also assigned based on the same formula and 'ministry' categories weighted.

Galmudug

Now let's look at Galmudug Parliament sharing for their land mass of 78000 SQ KM which is 1.7 million total using Garissa census as a template. HG is 45000 SQ KM and the largest clan by 'far' here with 56% majority of the state. President is reserved to them. Parliament however isn't. With 56% stake. I haven't checked GM parliament ratio as it will flip flop with whoever is in power at the villa since it's not following bottom up principle or constitutional process but serves the interest of federal elections, but I wud set district law of 35k per MP for total 48 MPS. I wud assign HG 56% and assign Marehan-Murusade-Abgal the rest to split. I won't go into how but 'area land size' is good indicator to follow, tuulo total, area sq, density ratio, nomadic calculation thru water and land size are all up for assessment and then garissa template applied for re-assurance

Hirshabelle

I am not familiar with this place due to it's diversity but what I do know is Hirshabelle is a combination of middle shabelle and hiran. Hiran is 31000 SQ KM and Middle Shabelle 22000 SQ KM, for a total of 63000 SQ KM which translates to 1.4 million based on Garissa census and land size. How this will be split is Hiiraan gets 49% and Middle Shabelle gets 34% of the parliament sharing. Within those regions how it's shared will require assessment on farm villages, density, total area sq. Hawadle and Abgaal will obviously be the largest and between the TWO who is largest I would assume Abgaal thru a guess but it still needs to be measured and calculated so everyone walks away knowing what they are worth. Plus the other communities who live there need to assessed just like Hawadle/Abgaal will be to decide who is the top dog. What share the rest get needs measurement so their portion is also based on reality on the ground and not clan communism. A District rule of 30000 MPS will be sufficient here due to the population constraints which is 46 MPs. I wud set those federation guidelines and let them be at their own devices to figure how they will work within those structures in a bottom up process not top down from Villa Somalia.

Jubaland

Oh my Oh my is this going to send emotions rushing thru the roof and I expect to see people call me 'biased' due to a conflict of interest with my clan residing there. Well let me tell you, I don't know the inner workings of JL since I am not Jubalander but what I do know is, their land size is 110000 SQ KM and that's 2.5 times Garissa Size, so their 2.5 million. Within themselves Gedo represents 30,000 area sq km, lower juba is 42000 area sq km and Middle Juba is 9000 SQ KM. Lower Juba gets automatically 1 million population of that, Gedo is 650k for their land mass, Middle Juba is 100k maximum. This isn't estimations I am coming out of my ass with either it's clear reference to censused population in Garissa, to argue you some-what bigger then Garissa without any land difference is going to be hard to swallow.

I wud set a rule of 40k per MP rule and get everyone to gather up their districts among themselves like Gedo given their portion to split, lower juba their portion, middle juba their portion, similar to how PL has done it. But the district rules are clear 40k and nothing less gets representation in JL parliament, if their isn't 40k reporting to him, he isn't to be sent to the parliament and shall remain a civilian. The Total MPs will be around 62 in total for their larger population. Gedo portion is 16.5 MPs for ratio of 40k MPs. Lower Juba ratio is 25 Mps for population ratio of 1 million per 40k mps. Middle Juba ratio is 2.5 MPS. President is Ogaden with largest shares in Lower Juba-Parts of Gedo-Middle Juba, his well represented in all three areas which has secured him the presidency. Sade is VP and second largest. Third largest is Harti and given Mayor of Kismayo.

A pure constituency based politics is far better then clan communism, you answer to a real 'constituency' who will hold you to account and turn around and say 'it's your jilib turn' nonsense or no-one can say a word since it's rotation garbage, u need to compete hard for the seat and u need to make it hardest as possible not as easy as possible for people. I think JL shared along 'district' lines but not thru assigning portions to regions on estimations models using Garissa for example, nor do I think the districts themselves get their seat thru calculations of village area sq, nomadic population, farmer populations, density ratio because everything has to be justified before giving any representation.

Puntland

PL model is 66 MP model, PL is around 3.5 million for Majerteniya proper 150000 SQ KM and Harti Waqoyi is around 1.5 million sitting on land area of 70000 SQ KM. Majerteniya proper is 3.5 times the size of Garissa and Harti Waqoyi is 1.5 times the size of Garissa. MP ratios are tough and competitive and is 75k per mp assuming a 5 million population, each district is assigned 3 MPS by default and is representing 225000 ppl technically. Even though PL method isn't purely based on population but more so 91 district method and I think JL is also the same where if you were named a district u will get 3 MP by default. I prefer they really sit down and do measurements of villages, towns, cities, nomadic population, daaqsin size, daaqsin soil quality, water infrastructure for each state. I am under the assumption if this was the case, I know for Majerten.

Nugaal being 26000 SQ area km would get technically 570k population and this baselining of Garissa area sq and deducting their percentage ratio. North Mudug is 50,000 SQ KM for Galkayo/Jariban. Bari is 70000 SQ KM. Bari would get the largest share of 2 million for that land size. Mudug would get 1 milion and Nugaal 500k, Eastern Sanaag 600k, Sool 500k, 250k Cayn, Southern Sanaag 100k, these are my rough estimations based on land area sub totals of each zone of the Garissa template.

The rule of 70k will need to drop and set to 50k for 11 MP Nugaal, 20 MP North Mudug, 40 MP Bari, Eastern Sanaag 12, Southern Sanaag 2, Sool 11, Cayn 5. A Total of a 106 MPS. Maybe if that is deemed to 'large' we can go back to a 75k rule. But this must be done thru multiple methods. Villages measured for area sq, total village count, density ratio, daaqsin soil quality and size, nomadic water infrastructure measured by capacity and consumption.

Everyone given their what their worth after all that assessment is done and no more relying on 91 siyad fucked up borders/districts given out not following any rule of law or standards because you will see places with district status that should be gobol status like Hobyo and places with district status like Galdogob-Ceeldheer-Harardheere which are pure jokes, I mean middle jubba is the size of Ceeldheer and is a 'gobol'. Mogadishu is a gobol yet a city, u will find this dilemma all over the border of siyad and the only reason for it is simple, it wasn't based on any rule of law or district standards or else u wouldn't see so much variations within the nation. He gave Majerteniya 2 gobols yet Waqoyi 5, on what justification since they are the same population size and land size, he gave GM/HS/Banadir like 4.5 states yet Majerteniya he gave 2.5, yet there is no real difference in population on GM/HS and Majerteniya. It's a fucked up shit-fest and it shouldn't be golden rule to follow only time I wud recommend it is if there is no any other method available or if it will bring conflict. But following the measurement methodology I provided anyone who does complain will look a total fool since it's pretty much fool-proof method outside a census and even with a census the variation in numbers might happen but it won't be outside the estimation range that's for sure.

@DR OSMAN

Your estimations and logic when it comes to these things are clearly led with bias and this is not in line with any sort of 'scientific method' model. I don't think any Australian institutions worth their salt would find the usage of 'pseudo-science' like your 'garissa model' to be of any worth.

For instance the most glaring misconception you tried to pull here is making a somewhat accurate picture of the size of the Bari Region, but you misrepresented the size of the Gedo region significantly.

All scholarly books and journaled documents that specify the size of regions in Somalia always mention that Gedo is the second largest region or gobol in Somalia. This is backed by facts and not some pseudo-science 'garissa model'

I'll concur with those documents that Bari is the largest (region or gobol) in Somalia, but you will also have to concur that Gedo is the second largest region as well. Being selective about which information to accept from a document whilst ignoring other parts of the same document is deceitful behavior.

For a brief rundown, Gedo is the second largest region or gobol in Somalia and is the most lush region of Somalia since the largest river (freshwater of body) in the country (Jubba River) begins it's journey into Somalia in the Doolow district of Gedo in the Jubbaland Federal member state and ends it's journey into the Indian Ocean through Gobweyn, Lower Jubba. It is quite important and its measurements have been verified by many geological surveys.

Large infrastructure projects like the Baardheere Dam project, which was in theory suppose to generate electricity for large parts of the country similarly to the new Dam projects that were brought to Ethiopia this past year. Many researchers/engineers were present to get accurate information for such an endeavor.

There were also more obscure research projects such as the type of fauna/trees that can successfully emerge from this region for applications like fuelwood production and land conservation.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 5.32.11 PM.png

The Commonwealth Forestry Review
Vol. 68, No. 4 (217) (December 1989)

I've already showed these pieces of information to you, however it seems like you tried to disregard it while using no accepted proof to counter it.

This is information written and accepted by The International Journal of Science and Research.

This excerpt I'll share with you was Authored/Compiled by people that have a Masters in Geometric Engineering as well as a Ph.D in Civil Engineering from the University of Tokyo. Meaning they are credentialed experts that user real science, not pseudo like the 'garissa models' for Gods sake.

And in their scientific journal entry they clearly refer to the Gedo region at the second largest region of Somalia.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 6.34.29 PM.png

Here is the source and link to this document from the IJSR:

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Impact Factor (2012): 3.358 Volume 3 Issue 9, September 20: Lineament Extraction using Landsat 8 (OLI) in Gedo, Somalia

But you as someone with no expert credentials have the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to try and distort its size. Shameful.

I've already shown you in another post that Gedo is 32,819 Miles Squared. And you didn't understand me when I said, miles squared and kilometers squared are significantly different measurements.

i.e. 1 Mile squared is equal to approximately 2.60 Kilometers Squared.

You're in Australia so you use Kilometers squared, however I used Miles Squared since the metric system is accepted in more distinguished scientific journals when it comes to arithmetic.

I will here compare the sizes of two southern gobols, the Gedo region and the Hiran region from the most accurate size estimates used by internationally recognized organizations:

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 12.42.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 5.00.10 PM.png

You give Hiraan it's dues by accurately depicting it's size for what it is I'll give credit where it's due, but you falsified Gedo's numbers and I am sure this is due to bias on your end whether you'll accept that charge or not is for the audience to decide.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 6.28.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 6.28.55 PM.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

Your estimations and logic when it comes to these things are clearly led with bias and this is not in line with any sort of 'scientific method' model. I don't think any Australian institutions worth their salt would find the usage of 'pseudo-science' like your 'garissa model' to be of any worth.

For instance the most glaring misconception you tried to pull here is making a somewhat accurate picture of the size of the Bari Region, but you misrepresented the size of the Gedo region significantly.

All scholarly books and journaled documents that specify the size of regions in Somalia always mention that Gedo is the second largest region or gobol in Somalia. This is backed by facts and not some pseudo-science 'garissa model'

I'll concur with those documents that Bari is the largest (region or gobol) in Somalia, but you will also have to concur that Gedo is the second largest region as well. Being selective about which information to accept from a document whilst ignoring other parts of the same document is deceitful behavior.

For a brief rundown, Gedo is the second largest region or gobol in Somalia and is the most lush region of Somalia since the largest river (freshwater of body) in the country (Jubba River) begins it's journey into Somalia in the Doolow district of Gedo in the Jubbaland Federal member state and ends it's journey into the Indian Ocean through Gobweyn, Lower Jubba. It is quite important and its measurements have been verified by many geological surveys.

Large infrastructure projects like the Baardheere Dam project, which was in theory suppose to generate electricity for large parts of the country similarly to the new Dam projects that were brought to Ethiopia this past year. Many researchers/engineers were present to get accurate information for such an endeavor.

There were also more obscure research projects such as the type of fauna/trees that can successfully emerge from this region for applications like fuelwood production and land conservation.

View attachment 157302

The Commonwealth Forestry Review
Vol. 68, No. 4 (217) (December 1989)

I've already showed these pieces of information to you, however it seems like you tried to disregard it while using no accepted proof to counter it.

This is information written and accepted by The International Journal of Science and Research.

This excerpt I'll share with you was Authored/Compiled by people that have a Masters in Geometric Engineering as well as a Ph.D in Civil Engineering from the University of Tokyo. Meaning they are credentialed experts that user real science, not pseudo like the 'garissa models' for Gods sake.

And in their scientific journal entry they clearly refer to the Gedo region at the second largest region of Somalia.

View attachment 157320

Here is the source and link to this document from the IJSR:

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) ISSN (Online): 2319-7064 Impact Factor (2012): 3.358 Volume 3 Issue 9, September 20: Lineament Extraction using Landsat 8 (OLI) in Gedo, Somalia

But you as someone with no expert credentials have the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to try and distort its size. Shameful.

I've already shown you in another post that Gedo is 32,819 Miles Squared. And you didn't understand me when I said, miles squared and kilometers squared are significantly different measurements.

i.e. 1 Mile squared is equal to approximately 2.60 Kilometers Squared.

You're in Australia so you use Kilometers squared, however I used Miles Squared since the metric system is accepted in more distinguished scientific journals when it comes to arithmetic.

I will here compare the sizes of two southern gobols, the Gedo region and the Hiran region from the most accurate size estimates used by internationally recognized organizations:

View attachment 157310

View attachment 157308

You give Hiraan it's dues by accurately depicting it's size for what it is I'll give credit where it's due, but you falsified Gedo's numbers and I am sure this is due to bias on your end whether you'll accept that charge or not is for the audience to decide.

View attachment 157316
View attachment 157317

What do u find wrong about the Garissa method, I am using it because it's very similar to Somalia settlement and unsettled patterns and it has been censused are u saying their census is unreliable or Garissa is unreliable, your questioning the 'garissa model' to baseline of equally for all Somalis, rather then making shit up.

Surely ur man of reason when Garissa has been measured land wise and counted you could use deductive reasoning by taking your land size and calculating your population, I am not sure where the Garissa model is not the right methodology? I don't have your town or village list, density ratio, your density averaging formula, your nomadic infrastructure, the area sq, if I did and it was indeed following standard estimation practises, I cud work out if your population is realistic based on those variables and baseline it on Garissa to streghten it, it's far better when u have multiple data points as it streghtens the ending result. If u know of other data points besides GDP which will also be used to satisfy your sick heart. I mean Garissa Model, Area sq totals of your village will tell your over-all settled population, water infrastructure will tell us your nomadic population, soil quality and daaqsin will give us an idea of the livestock population vs nomadic ratio it can support.

Gee calling me bias if I was, why did I give my own region Nugaal 500k, I didn't skew their result differently like your trying to with Gedo, your working outside the methodology cause you don't like the finding yet your not showing where the methodology is not bullet proof and resorting to putting to question my character thinking I am refusing sade it's rightful place which I am not waryaa but u won't eat shit anymore for free is what I have an issue with and it's not just you but any clan including myself so I don't play preference since I stick to the methodology of Garissa model, area sq of villages total giving us population estimate, density averaging model, pasture size and soil quality being more indicators for nomadic population and how large or small they are, water infrastructure is another data point for consumption levels n population level of livestock, GDP indicators is to ensure your populations falls within the bracket of the national GDP calculator and the adjusted JL regional GDP calculator and your not going outside economical realities on cost of living per person.

I see a man suffering from sour grape and I am going to end this for you once and for all and 'measure' your GEDO on an online map and u can do the same to see it's only 30,000 AREA SQ KM and not MILES, this piece of land isn't the same size as Bari for god sakes, even your eyes should tell u that.

1491198-EBC6C747B3BC35F7C1256F2D004800CF-som_gedo.png

What do u find wrong about the Garissa method, I am using it because it's very similar to Somalia settlement and unsettled patterns and it has been censused are u saying their census is unreliable or Garissa is unreliable, your questioning the 'garissa model' to baseline of equally for all Somalis, rather then making shit up.

Surely ur man of reason when Garissa has been measured land wise and counted you could use deductive reasoning by taking your land size and calculating your population, I am not sure where the Garissa model is not the right methodology? I don't have your town or village list, density ratio, your density averaging formula, your nomadic infrastructure, the area sq, if I did and it was indeed following standard estimation practises, I cud work out if your population is realistic based on those variables and baseline it on Garissa to streghten it, it's far better when u have multiple data points as it streghtens the ending result. If u know of other data points besides GDP which will also be used to satisfy your sick heart. I mean Garissa Model, Area sq totals of your village will tell your over-all settled population, water infrastructure will tell us your nomadic population, soil quality and daaqsin will give us an idea of the livestock population vs nomadic ratio it can support.

Gee calling me bias if I was, why did I give my own region Nugaal 500k, I didn't skew their result differently like your trying to with Gedo, your working outside the methodology cause you don't like the finding yet your not showing where the methodology is not bullet proof and resorting to putting to question my character thinking I am refusing sade it's rightful place which I am not waryaa but u won't eat shit anymore for free is what I have an issue with and it's not just you but any clan including myself so I don't play preference since I stick to the methodology of Garissa model, area sq of villages total giving us population estimate, density averaging model, pasture size and soil quality being more indicators for nomadic population and how large or small they are, water infrastructure is another data point for consumption levels n population level of livestock, GDP indicators is to ensure your populations falls within the bracket of the national GDP calculator and the adjusted JL regional GDP calculator and your not going outside economical realities on cost of living per person.

I see a man suffering from sour grape and I am going to end this for you once and for all and 'measure' your GEDO on an online map and u can do the same to see it's only 30,000 AREA SQ KM and not MILES, this piece of land isn't the same size as Bari for god sakes, even your eyes should tell u that.

1491198-EBC6C747B3BC35F7C1256F2D004800CF-som_gedo.png

You missed the point in that post completely. I am calling your usage of the 'garissa model' into question because you applied it incorrectly and I will address that in this post so pay attention.

Anyone could look into the size of the regions and not go by what you're writing which is exactly what I showcased.

The International Journal of Science confirming Gedo is the second largest region in Somalia is enough for me and is what I will send that to any international organization that would dare try to falsify that fact.
Other regions are free game to you and I won't interfere there.

Furthermore, you didn't reply to a single piece of information I used, which i expected since you're not looking for the correct information especially if it goes against your motive.

Gedo is the second largest region without a doubt

Let's start from that point initially which is what I am driving home to you. Go find me a single document from an accreddited institution or International organization that has information that states Gedo isn't the second largest region in Somalia.

You won't be able to, so address this right here before trying to evade.

You claim to believe in the scientific model, so if you disagree with the assesment of these credentialed scientists then I want you to bring me an authority with this much credential to back up your claims since you are not an expert in this field whatsoever.

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 8.39.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 8.39.56 PM.png

screen-shot-2020-12-04-at-6-34-29-pm-png.157320

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ok dues let's be fair now. Lets both 'draw' Gedo. Here is Gedo, it's not 100% accurate but it's pretty damn close and only possibly 10% variation 'erring' towards 'smaller' map.

U go here and u show me the Gedo I supposedly don't know and is the size of Bari?

gedo.png

Try it yourself and u come up with the 'size' of gedo following of course 'district' boundaries so make sure u work within it. I am erring towards 30,000 SQ KM, but I am open to 35,000 SQ KM, anything above that is where I simply don't have an 'appetite' for 'psuedo' nonsense. 30,000 is the best estimate in my opinion with a maximum of 35,000

@DR OSMAN

Exactly as I suspected you have no comeback to all of that evidence back by experts at real institutions that don't rely on suspect methodology and complete disregard for facts that go against your biased view.

Instead of bringing some low-rate interactive map nonsense, how about you go find a single document that asserts you claim about the size of Gedo.

I already provided a source used in an International Science Jounal which is where scientists share their findings with other real scientists.

If you can't even do that, then I will not bother discussing or debating with you on any subject as you'll only be what I knew you were.

A fiction writer that has no care for the 'scientific model' nor knows the basic tenets that it is comprised of.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

Exactly as I suspected you have no comeback to all of that evidence back by experts at real institutions that don't rely on suspect methodology and complete disregard for facts that go against your biased view.

Instead of bringing some low-rate interactive map nonsense, how about you go find a single document that asserts you claim about the size of Gedo.

I already provided a source used in an International Science Jounal which is where scientists share their findings with other real scientists.

If you can't even do that, then I will not bother discussing or debating with you on any subject as you'll only be what I knew you were.

A fiction writer that has no care for the 'scientific model' nor knows the basic tenets that it is comprised of.

I wud accept your journal if I didn't have measuring tool at hand but u conveniently ignore 'mapping' tools for yourself. U conveniently duck this 'measurement' map which isn't 'evidence' right kkkkk, I am outside the 'evidence' approach right while slamming your damn head with an 'observable' map measurement with google maps in your face and u keeping referring back to a journal, that may have been even 'retracted' for all we know and I am sure they will if they see the evidence.

The question is who is superior the google maps or journal? I'll take google maps any-day of the week.

gedo.png

Trending

Latest posts