PL GARSOOR MEETING

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes u need Islam now for this topic of justice. But two islamic implemention models. simple islam and complex islam and they know this but they don't want to do it. Desert dwellers follow a simple islam, qiyas, blood money, etc. City islam follow that sufi complex thought, courts, and if govt absent revert to 'boqol fataxa' ceremonies. They mix us all up as if we are the same class of islam, we live different areas, different histories, different priorities and different stories. Both are VALID in Islam and they know this.

Madhabs and all that waa arimo magaalo nothing to do with desert area. Look at raishadas in eritrea, waxasi loolama tagi karo. If I was in the desert now I wouldn't be called 'waali' but 'qof isla buuqay' sida waagi hore, i wud be deemed stressed, stress has no stigma, u can operate weeye. Its society how they view that makes u mad, city islam would go into DEEP spiritual thought which your mind cannot take.

I swear I calm down the most my dad just says 'its stress' it's not a big thing, it happens to all of us. Where-as I get hysterical when my mother a city dweller brings all that complex spirituality and now WESTERN MEDICINE. Sufi Islam is fine when ur big thought based society, like how the west took the greek stuff(look at all their words with greek origin) not english sxb, its not theirs. Their language english is very simple not complex, language is big 'gouge' of that societies development

I fear they end the miyi so we can't revert one day in terms of physical disaster or for some spiritual diasaster, u just go back to basics when u encounter unexplainable things

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You guys don't know 'complexity' never ends, u think u have an answer for the problem then and there, but the complexity continues if u go back into a episode realizing it was never an 'ultimate' answer, waa si racracday weeye(in old miyi) meaning u just get lost in complexity which has no potential end. Every episode will give u different perspective and as utilize the old options u used for ur last episode u quickly see it doesnt work anymore, hence not an ultimate answer. Hence why I keep stressing 'faith' is the only way out of those dilemmas, waa iga walle, i wouldnt tell u this if it wasnt true. Faith ends in that one god and u sit there and pray deeply to help stop this nonsense that is complexity with no answer. How u pray is different sometimes from qalbi, sometimes thru salat, sometimes thru even when u sleep at night. It was the only consistent answer in all episodes after i followed the complexity it was always ended in 'god help me' and then after a while things just stop normalize after a while