PL federal MPs come out against traitor Cawad

Gadhwayne we the SL people will never reunite with Z00mmalia again, the best for them is to be united themselves instead of being a confederal collection of 5 clannish mini countries. ceeb calayk

Somaliland should meddle in Z00mmalia's affairs so we can shop for allies who would do our bidding namely recognise our independence. If Failmaajo and his mx B00ns had any intellegence they would welcome an independent SL in return for SL helping make a mx B00n the first true ruler of all of Italian a since 1990

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Gadhwayne we the SL people will never reunite with Z00mmalia again, the best for them is to be united themselves instead of being a confederal collection of 5 clannish mini countries. ceeb calayk

Somaliland should meddle in Z00mmalia's affairs so we can shop for allies who would do our bidding namely recognise our independence. If Failmaajo and his mx ****s had any intellegence they would welcome an independent SL in return for SL helping make a mx **** the first true ruler of all of Italian a since 1990
:francis:

You aint going nowhere nacas cuqdadlow

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

Somaliland should meddle in Z00mmalia's affairs so we can shop for allies who would do our bidding namely recognise our independence. If Failmaajo and his mx ****s had any intellegence they would welcome an independent SL in return for SL helping make a mx **** the first true ruler of all of Italian a since 1990
Meddle in Somalia's affairs so we can shop for allies ie Kenya + Ethiopia to recognize us. Bro stop spewing hatred

In other words even if we maintain our non unionist posture we should not be ISOLATIONIST. Please tell the current Jeegan administration and the next New Jeegan possibly led Cirro

In other words even if we maintain our non unionist posture we should not be ISOLATIONIST. Please tell the current Jeegan administration and the next New Jeegan possibly led Cirro

Haye sxb......I dont believe any Government of Somaliland in future will ever be led by any HY let alone Cirro. My CG half of GX has a better chance to rule JSL

Haye sxb......I dont believe any Government of Somaliland in future will ever be led by any HY let alone Cirro. My CG half of GX has a better chance to rule JSL

I don't care if corrupt traitor Cirro or another equally or more corrupt leader wins. Or even if comedian Waraabe wins. New Jeegan same as old Jeegan. They are all ISOLATIONISTS, who wont intervene in Southern politics. Even if they oppose the union how can they let SL's ENEMIES RUINA the South