PL Eliminates Galgala Terrorists, They Run To Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ciidamada Puntland waxay guul weyn ka gaareen Ladagaalanka Argagixisada Buuraha Galgala, Maxay isticmaaleen
September 21, 2020 admin Wararka 0

389BFCA8-346C-4E72-B382-DC752ADB576E-678x381.jpeg

Maalmihii lasoo dhaafay waxaa firxad iyo Carar ku jiray Maleeshiyaadkii Argagixisada uu ku dhuumaalaysanayay Biuralayda Galgala, kadib markii Ciidamada Puntland ay isticmaaleen isyรธtaraajiyad cusub oo ay kula dagaalamayaan Argagixisada.

Waayadaan dambe waxay Ciidamada Puntland bilaabeen inay xoojiyaan Sirdoonka, waxay kaloo bilaabeen in jidgooyo lagu sameeyo jidwalba oo Ay Argagixisada u isticmaasho inay Saadka soo marsadaan tasoo goโ€™doomisay Malershiyaadka, waxaana khasab ku noqotay inay goobo badan isaga baxaan iyagoo u cararaya dhinaca Soomaaliland.

Waxaa la ogaadey in Al-Shabaab Ay Saadka ka heli jireen dhinaca Soomaaliland,Ciidamada Puntland iyo Sirdoonkoodu waxay dhowr jeer howlgal qarsoon ka sameeyeen Gudaha Soomaaliland waxayna burburiyeen Saad udoo socdey Maleeshiyaadka.

Mahad waxay u sugnaatay Illaahay, Ciidamada Puntland waxay u mahadcelinayaa Dowlada iyo Shacabka Emaaraatka oo suuragaliyay in Puntland ay si xoogan ula Dagaalanto Argagixisada, Ciidamada Ladagaalanka Argagixisada ee Puntland waxaa dhaqaale iyo Qalabka ka taageera Dowlada Emaaraatka Carabta.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good job puntland, clean out these militant islamists who have ran back home to SL, which is their headquarters. Watch these puntites enter and say 'lovely' they don't like militant islam, but tolerate political islamists with shariah law lol and then cherry pick parts of secularism like the gender equality rights, democracy while taking shariah law in the other hand. Nigga u gotta choose one or the other not be sitting in the center.

But we left leaning secularist demand full rights protecting the freedoms of and equality for all citizens since all irrespective of believer or disbeliever or sinner or sinless are equal before god, we must be equal before the state

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ditoore, we should thanks Col. Caare. for giving those info from his side. Without his help we would be in the same point. Those rats used to enter near to Ceerigaabo in the west side of the city. Then travel through mountains to reach Bossaso.

Allhamdulla we clean those bastards now remain is ISIS.

Good. Donโ€™t leave alone. Crucify then if possible and itโ€™s possible isaaq will arm them and send them to Puntland. Kill as many as possible. It will save lives in the long run

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmโ€ข Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Good. Donโ€™t leave alone. Crucify then if possible and itโ€™s possible isaaq will arm them and send them to Puntland. Kill as many as possible. It will save lives in the long run
For an OG you have immense Cuqdad towards Isaaqs. I wish you well and that you become free from Ethiopian colonisation :samwelcome:

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
For a OG you have immense Cuqdad towards Isaaqs. I wish you well and that you become free from Ethiopian colonisation :samwelcome:

He is talking like hes a free man, yet hes hooyo and sisters are protesting in America for the freedom of โ€œOgadeeniyaโ€ kkkk waa bastard dhalay cagdheerkaan waalani :hemad:

0481F310-701C-43E8-95F1-8549FB733A6B.jpeg

As for the Puntites they love blaming their problems on us while they couldnโ€™t defeat a couple of ragtag militiamen for a decade now. And the man who founded Al Shabaab branch in Galgala mountains is called Maxamed Saciid Atam a Warsangali Daarood man currently living free and comfortable in Qatar, Doha.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He is talking like hes a free man, yet hes hooyo and sisters are protesting in America for the freedom of โ€œOgadeeniyaโ€ kkkk waa bastard dhalay cagdheerkaan waalani :hemad:

View attachment 141911

As for the Puntites they love blaming their problems on us while they couldnโ€™t defeat a couple of ragtag militiamen for a decade now. And the man who founded Al Shabaab branch in Galgala mountains is called Maxamed Saciid Atam a Warsangali Daarood man currently living free and comfortable in Qatar, Doha.

Atam has left galgala and lives in qatar, all warsangeli are apart of the puntland armed forces now. The ones remaining are isaaq foot soldiers, and as u can see the isaaq commanders took their little band of foot soldiers and went home to Somaliland. What u mean Absame isn't free? dude he has 3 govt, u have only 1, ur centralized to SL, if u lose SL, u don't exist. I have PL plus the SFG and Mayor of Kismayo also. U r just in hargeisa n burco within 150 kilometers square of space. Absame eats across 3 nations, u can barely even eat in 1? which is somalia, nigga u can barely even eat in waqoyi which is shared also

Atam has left galgala and lives in qatar, all warsangeli are apart of the puntland armed forces now. The ones remaining are isaaq foot soldiers, and as u can see the isaaq commanders took their little band of foot soldiers and went home to Somaliland. What u mean Absame isn't free? dude he has 3 govt, u have only 1, ur centralized to SL, if u lose SL, u don't exist. I have PL plus the SFG and Mayor of Kismayo also. U r just in hargeisa n burco within 150 kilometers square of space. Absame eats across 3 nations, u can barely even eat in 1? which is somalia, nigga u can barely even eat in waqoyi which is shared also

her forgets that Absame owns and controls Isaaq in DDS, i sit on his neck, its funny how isaaq live in Had when it comes to demanding kursi but all the sudden its only under gumayse

funny i-door, i love how they lie to themselves, end of the day i sit on his neck as his president in Jigjiga

:mjlaugh:

For an OG you have immense Cuqdad towards Isaaqs. I wish you well and that you become free from Ethiopian colonisation :samwelcome:

Are you forgetting you also live in ethiopia, DDS to be exact

caqli i-door, they claim they live in DDS and have lands in hawd and OG does xaasuuq on them but all the sudden only OG is ruled?????

caqwli i-door only starts after a qaat session

i am your president and i own you and i sit on your neck in DDS

dont ever forget that i-door boy :samwelcome:

Daawo Sir ka Baxday Beesha Habaryoonis Xasuuqii Gaashaamo

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmโ€ข Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You know someone is mentally colonized when you say something like i hope you become free from Ethiopian oppression and it somehow triggers him and he goes on a wild FKD rant.

Trending

Latest posts