PL darawiish forces capture al shabaab terrorists from east Burco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ufdup:U better start respecting me yaraay
How could she respect you when you have no sovereignty over your own land & take orders from this man in order to even Speak to Gambar
IMG_3804.PNG

You MJ mofo need to leave my cousin Gambar alone she's a MJ siwaqroon Habar awal sacad muuse:gaasdrink:

I love how the integrity of Isaaq is being questioned by a so called Isaaq, when traditionally, the clans with the Sheegatos among them have been Darood and Hawiye. Arab Saalax and Warsangeli are almost certainly not a Darood subclan along with many Ogaden. Hawiye has so many Sheegato clans it's crazy. Among them are Ajuuran, Sheekhaal, and Hawadle. You guys can deny that all you want.

Your Y haplogroup DNA doesn't matter in the clan sense since no clan is 100 coherent. Heck, Darood have T, J and E haplogroups. What matters is autosomal DNA. And autosomal DNA shows you are more related to another Isaaq like HJ than a non-isaaq clan. That is if you're even Isaaq, and not a Sheegato troll.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I love how the integrity of Isaaq is being questioned by a so called Isaaq, when traditionally, the clans with the Sheegatos among them have been Darood and Hawiye. Arab Saalax and Warsangeli are almost certainly not a Darood subclan along with many Ogaden. Hawiye has so many Sheegato clans it's crazy. Among them are Ajuuran, Sheekhaal, and Hawadle. You guys can deny that all you want.

Your Y haplogroup DNA doesn't matter in the clan sense since no clan is 100 coherent. Heck, Darood have T, J and E haplogroups. What matters is autosomal DNA. And autosomal DNA shows you are more related to another Isaaq like HJ than a non-isaaq clan. That is if you're even Isaaq, and not a Sheegato troll.

Hawiye's are Sacad for starters, Daroods are Warsangeli and such, While Isaaq as whole is a Somali Sheegato, :( some say Aladin is their father after feeling Iraq with his flying Carpet.

Just Joke my Isaaq Beother, we know you're a true Dir of us

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

Arab salah dont claim to be Darod lol and Warsangeli lol.

Sxb xawadle are hawiye, but I do agree the sheikaal are not hawiye as they are considered more to be politically hawiye.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sxb xawadle are hawiye, but I do agree the sheikaal are not hawiye as they are considered more to be politically hawiye.
My friend is xawaadle and he said they only hawiye poltically and cultural wise but him and his dad told me they dont consider themselves hawiye in general.

Bohol

VIP
Xawaadle is not Hawiye abtirsi wise but they are brothers.

Irir Samaale (Hawiye)
Mayle Samaale (Xawaadle)
Gardhere Samaale (Gaaljecel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending