PL corruption brought to light as Qardho flooding continues for days

Qardho is the 4th or 5th or even 6th biggest city in PL and still getting development, if a flood this severe occurred in the capital of Galmudugians (Dhuusomareeb) half the population would die of drowning
:mjkkk:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It is known as "operation save the boon".

It was entertaining as f*ck, we gleed and we giggled all night long. The boon flew from Canada to Xamar, thinking Farmaajo could hire him, but mama Zaytuun shut the door on his face. He was hapless till the knight in shining armor @Abdalla wired him some money out of Daaroodnimo and saved his worthless ass. Just like now hehe.
:mjlaugh:
Even HSM's re-election couldn't bring me that joy...
:lawd:
You realize it was a troll tactic to display how unlivable your city is right? None of that was real Youve been duped dameer :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've lived there for many years and I wondered why people were building in the middle of tog, and people who built houses and businesses there refuse to leave. It reminds me of this George Carlin bit:

You realize it was a troll tactic to display how unlivable your city is right? None of that was real Youve been duped dameer :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stop the cap.
:mjlaugh:
I know you will come back with your begging bowl to Xamar soon, but this time I'll be there to show you the way to Caabudwaaq.
deported-deportation.gif

Tbf i don’t have much to use as a comparison. Do you even have a city the size of a couple Mogadishu degmos :mjlaugh:
Do you have any city the size of couple degmos in your Galnus state? Don't hide behind Hawiyonimo or Xamar. Can you stand alone and compare your Galnus "cities" with other region cities or is Baraxley slum the best you've got?

Trending