PL buildings right next to Somaliland Ministry in Badhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a poor crazy lady, people don’t bother with her as she is powerless.She most likely is hoping to siphon money from Hargeisa.Unfortunently for her the true somaliland ministers were told to go back or die.
:lolbron:
Only reason we're losing East Sanaag it's government inaction thanks to kulmiye which you should love as they've enabled you lot to take control.

That shit wouldn't have happened with riyaale
Horta , Why are you always calcaling about my HJ cousins naaya .Dhuuso Bixi(my HJ cousin) is a great leader.
:salute:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
She is a poor crazy lady, people don’t bother with her as she is powerless.She most likely is hoping to siphon money from Hargeisa.Unfortunently for her the true somaliland ministers were told to go back or die.

Horta , Why are you always calcaling about my HJ cousins naaya .Dhuuso Bixi(my HJ cousin) is a great leader.

No he isn't. Name one good thing kulmiye have done.

Increased Taxes on Imports at Berbera
Cost $2k in fees and taxes to bring a car in
Increased Taxes are Egal Air cargo
No accountability on funds
Evict people from land
Most corrupt mayor in Hargeysa which makes several millions and got nothing to show for it
Ineffective parliament
I could go on forever how the country deteriorated

Evict people from land
Most corrupt mayor in Hargeysa which makes several millions and got nothing to show for it
Ineffective parliament
Increased revenue from ports and airports allowing nation building.

Increasing the cohesiveness of the region through meeting with dhulos.

Incorporated sool into governance

Trips around somalilandn

These are just a few.

SirLancelLord

VIP

Trips around somalilandn

These are just a few.

Have you seen how expensive these 20year old cars are in Burco Hargeysa etc like 15k because the taxes are stupidly high

You're supposed to lower the tax to encourage business activity

Sool still isn't fully governed every other day there's a new town requesting for assistance from the gov that falls on deaf ears

And the lady from Badhan most recent

SirLancelLord

VIP

Trips around somalilandn

These are just a few.

There's nothing to celebrate about somaliland. Under kulmiye they've neglected all areas where their tribes don't reside we had our Oodweyne road shut down and luckily the SDF now is managed externally and is building the Jetty in Maydh

Useless ministries who don't know their priorities we could've had roads and solar street lights cost like $80 each where easily the Gove could've bought thousands but instead rather line their pockets

Evict people from land
Ineffective parliament
Why do you want more people in that hell hole you stated. Let people prosper with other govs

Why do you want more people in that hell hole you stated. Let people prosper with other govs
Her calcaal is hillarious, she wants everyone to be part of dhuuso bixis shanty administration.
:pachah1:
Maybe he will visit sool again with hundreds of soldiers instead of building the shithole.
:damedamn:

There's nothing to celebrate about somaliland. Under kulmiye they've neglected all areas where their tribes don't reside we had our Oodweyne road shut down and luckily the SDF now is managed externally and is building the Jetty in Maydh

Useless ministries who don't know their priorities we could've had roads and solar street lights cost like $80 each where easily the Gove could've bought thousands but instead rather line their pockets
kkk let it out saxib, you used to support dhuso bixi until he showed that he doesnt care about HY.
:hemad:
@Bohol you have a new recruit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you seen how expensive these 20year old cars are in Burco Hargeysa etc like 15k because the taxes are stupidly high

You're supposed to lower the tax to encourage business activity

Sool still isn't fully governed every other day there's a new town requesting for assistance from the gov that falls on deaf ears

And the lady from Badhan most recent
The lady isnt ministerial she is simply a left over from the defence ministers post.She used to make a few dollars from him until he was kicked out of badhan.Now she is crying.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@suld

Since when is Dhuuso Biixi HJ?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
What's wrong with this administration they have loyal citizens in Sool & Sanaag and because of their inactivity are losing hope in our nation.

This sister's pleas is going unanswered and this is a disgrace of our government how you gonna let another county's state build age the SL flag is on the building too. If we lots the whole of Sanaag it's know one's fault but our gov

We have more resources but these men rather sit and her fat in Hargeisa and not want the whole country to develop as such

lol she said the border of somali land is ceel doofaar lol thats basicly bosaso. carmo and ceel doofaar are connected, lol they are claiming barri now.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Somaliland is basically a functioning state in five districts. Burco, Berbera, Gebilay, Hargeisa and Borama. It is already having huge problems servicing those districts. A case in point is that there is no road between Burco and Hargeisa. Its fiscal capacity is greater than that of Puntland because of the size of Berbera port and the link to Ethiopia, but it lacks the implementation capacity that Puntland has built up. This is fairly new from what I have read, Somaliland was far more capable than Puntland when Faroole and Silaanyo came to office in 2009. Puntland, for example, was not collecting much inland revenue at all prior to Faroole. Somaliland seems to be stuck politically and that is being masked by increasing revenues from Berbera as Ethiopia grows bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending