PL army still in their post on Boocaame.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

PL general came but old odey nux tani didnt came to Boocaame, I should give isaaq credit on how they can make propganda :mjcry: .

Last edited:
The same militia degaanka switched with the vehicles you gave them. Thanks mudane
Where in that vid says they switched?? it's all show of force by buuqlan near Boocame trying to prepare themselves for a war that I don't think would happen as locals are against elections taking place in their town.

Where in that vid says they switched?? it's all show of force by buuqlan near Boocame trying to prepare themselves for a war that I don't think would happen as locals are against elections taking place in their town.
Even the video they produce as evidence points out that this is a tiny clan militia (looks like 20 guys tops) that joined the SL army for a few months and have now returned to being a clan militia again.

This is not the SL army that recently took Boocaame. That army came from Tukaraq and Laascaanood, and is still stationed in Boocaame.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Even the video they produce as evidence points out that this is a tiny clan militia (looks like 20 guys tops) that joined the SL army for a few months and have now returned to being a clan militia again.

This is not the SL army that recently took Boocaame. That army came from Tukaraq and Laascaanood, and is still stationed in Boocaame.
Where is the video of that army you talking about??.

Where is your national TV or parade inside city. The answer is simple. It just lie and cheap propganda.

Soon PL local election will hold inside Boocaame, lets see your mighty army do after 2019 karbash in Sanaag. :diddyass: .

Where is the video of that army you talking about??.

Where is your national TV or parade inside city. The answer is simple. It just lie and cheap propganda.

Soon PL local election will hold inside Boocaame, lets see your mighty army do after 2019 karbash in Sanaag. :diddyass: .
Don't give yourself a brain hemorrhage trying to use reason and logic, Ralphie...

a8d3f30b1880f7820d4f25c7202368b5.jpg