PL adopted Mobile based tax collection system as UN habitat report

They didn't wait for the people to have money that they collect taxs. PL has his priorities
029CC370-1B6D-489B-9006-086E49D3108E.gif

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Al Shabaab taxes people in the south so yes unless A.S adopts the app based one rather than the usual IED threat.:mjlaugh:

I forgot federal government doesnt collect taxes except from benadir which of course over half comes from terrorist sympathizers. Al shabab has a better taxation system than the weak FGS

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I forgot federal government doesnt collect taxes except from benadir which of course over half comes from terrorist sympathizers. Al shabab has a better taxation system than the weak FGS

That is why they control more land the FGS, the fact that FGS has billions dollars worth of IC support and still only governors few blocks of Mogadishu while A.S run most of the south tells you most of the sourhern residents prefer A.S over the FGS.

I guess our southern folks are still ideologicy lost, it will take decades of continuous reformation to stop southerners from being terrorist sympathizers. :snoop:

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I heard alshabab was going to start planting drugs.

They act they are religious but it is just cover sxb, most of them are funded by foreign governments and do other income generating gigs like charcoal burn,planting drugs,contract killings and bombing other rival businesses.

It is basically a cult and work as a different cells and serving different clients each, if you manage to destroy one the other one works separately and have other leaders and a target, it is never ending cycle, I highly doubt they will be finished off soon.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mobile taxation was only started recently in Puntland and is already bearing fruit.
Garowe, Puntland’s capital, introduced a one dollar service tax to its residents which was tied to utilities such as water and electricity. As a result, USD 558,000 has been raised jointly by Garowe local government and city residents and the funds used to reconstruct 1.8 kilometres of the main road serving Garowe town. The local government formed an oversight body with representatives from civil society, elders, religious leaders, members from the local council and academia. The district procurement guidelines and detailed technical specifications, supported by the programme ensured a competitive bidding process and the required quality standards.
Garowe town%2C Putland%2C Somalia.jpg

Garowe has to be the best managed city in Somalia. Mashallah.
:qri8gs7:

Trending