pizzagate

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
the link is there to see for all, the link between liberal elites and child abuse. It's present everywhere. In the UK, members of the labour party used to advocate for the civil rights of pedos

The links that left Harriet Harman being forced to deny support for paedophiles date back nearly four decades when the Labour deputy leader was an official in the National Council for Civil Liberties.

Miss Harman, along with her husband Jack Dromey – now a frontbench Labour MP - and Patricia Hewitt, a former Labour Cabinet minister under Tony Blair, all worked for the council in the 1970s.

In 1975, the campign group – which lives on today as human rights watchdog Liberty – controversially granted official “affiliate” status to the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), a body which lobbied openly for child sex.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Hhhmmmm a lot of 'made up' evidence
On it though.

In particular the screaming child saying
Help me.

:farmajoyaab:
let me tell u wallahi I would be a shaydan if I said there were no pedo rings established by powerful elites, but these guys who make these videos use the suffering of real children and make it political. In my book they're worse.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
If this pizzagate nonsense is true, why did Alex Jones admit he made it up and apologize to Mr Alefontes after being sued? This is settled @waraabe the guy who made it up admits it's not true. He's been sued over it and he apologized. Stop spreading bullshit for views.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Hhhmmmm a lot of 'made up'
evidence On it though.

In particular the screaming child
saying Help me.

:farmajoyaab:
You are extremely gullible. Alex Jones, the guy who made up the conspiracy theory was sued by Alefontes, the owner of the pizza shop and Jones apologized and admitted he made it up. The guy who went in with a rifle admitted he saw it on Alex Jones' podcast. This is a hoax. It has been thoroughly debunked. Do some research.

lol how about people back home marrying 16yr old girls kkkk
They get married at a 15 yrs of age but don't move out until they are around 17-18. Either way it's not comparable. I could say about how theres 16 yr olds marrying 60 yr olds...back home for you.

If this pizzagate nonsense is true, why did Alex Jones admit he made it up and apologize to Mr Alefontes after being sued? This is settled @waraabe the guy who made it up admits it's not true. He's been sued over it and he apologized. Stop spreading bullshit for views.

They probably threatened him and
Getting sued by people richer than
Him, would make you say anything.

:hillarybiz:

Ducaale

President 2k20
They get married at a 15 yrs of age but don't move out until they are around 17-18. Either way it's not comparable. I could say about how theres 16 yr olds marrying 60 yr olds...back home for you.
When I said home I was referring to the horn, but for me at 16 you an adult who could make choices, younger than that that's just creepy

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They probably threatened him and
Getting sued by people richer than
You would make you say anything.

:hillarybiz:
No. The cops did a thorough investigation. The FBI and DC area cops did extensive work and concluded there was no such child sex ring. By the way, why would Alex Jones admit to making it up if he thought he was right? If you saw a crime and had evidence, would you apologize for exposing it? Wouldn't you be vindicated in the end? This is the same guy who made up that conspiracy theory about Chobani Yogurt funding human trafficking (or some similar bullshit) and apologized for it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending