Pizza hut franchise opening in Hargeisa this month

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I wouldn't eat their pizza, the dough needs water and hargeisa water is salty that's even if it 'exists' water. Come to Garowe where the water is going to be treated to be 'sweet n healthy' so all our businesses n homes will be connected to it, this will give garowe an edge in business as our food products will bee healthier.

Thats the problem when a city lacks infrastructure, everything they attempt to do will be effected as low quality or even dangerous and they can't meet the quality standard to be franchisee of international companies.

The water in most Somali cities taste the same.

Absolutely disgusting.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Garowe is changing. All homes n businesses to be connected to 'treated water'

Its not gonna reach the rest of PL.

There are a lot of companies in Bosasso and Galkacyo that make a killing from selling a weekly 20L drinking water service to houses on a subscription basis.

They’re not going to appreciate a company coming in and making their business obsolete.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Periplus I will buy shares in the future garowe sewage plant once they do that. All toilets will be connected n treated for a fee of course. We r helping the city while owning infrastructure business.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Periplus galkacyo/bosaso prefer solo ownership type of business but the problem with that model u suffer all the loss. I prefer shares as the risk n loss is spread out. It's safer model for your money. They dont think like that.

ZodiaK

VIP
1678047529338.png

1678047548714.png

Damn, I thought this was fake but Congrats to who over opened this. It will encourage other people to open other franchises.

Went today. Very Busy .. Over priced $13 for a medium .$10 Dollars for a small Crazy.. Pizza wasn't Pizza Hut Like but little better than most places in Hargeisa . Overall there are better places for pizza at a much better price.
1678137360591.png

medium .Meat LOVER

Trending