Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Reiko @Basra @Abdalla @Karim

You seen it?

It happened during Faroole Presidency, so lots of mentioning of Faroole

Also old Al Pacino is in it

Damn Another pirate label on us , We are doomed, why can't Hollywood make other movies about us beside this piracy and the helicopter fall in 1993.

I swear they can make a great movie about The Mad Mullah, Ahmed Gurey, or even a love tale of Elmi boodhari but they busy sticking up on this stereotype, which means no tourist would visit Somalia next few decades.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
angelplan thanks for posting...scary hearing aaf somali in a movie. istaqfurulaah

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Damn Another pirate label on us , We are doomed, why can't Hollywood make other movies about us beside this piracy and the helicopter fall in 1993.

I swear they can make a great movie about The Mad Mullah, Ahmed Gurey, or even a love tale of Elmi boodhari but they busy sticking up on this stereotype, which means no tourist would visit Somalia next few decades.
At least majority of casts are Somali
There are still West African looking characters playing Somali but lead roles are played by Somalis specially Barkhad who is from Puntland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
At least majority of casts are Somali
There are still West African looking characters playing Somali but lead roles are played by Somalis specially Barkhad who is from Puntland

Barkhad is a legend, whatever movie he is in is academy award worth, the guy won academy award when elite Hollywood stars like Bruce,Willis,Tom Cruise,Idris Elba and Even Jim Carrey never even got nominated.:yacadiim:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Barkhad is a legend, whatever movie he is in is academy award worth, the guy won academy award when elite Hollywood stars like Bruce,Willis,Tom Cruise,Idris Elba and Even Jim Carrey never even got nominated.:yacadiim:
He is natural, very charismatic

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Being a pirate that guards his sea from the illegal foreign fishing fleets is more honourable than attacking innocent Malaysian and Pakistani UN soldiers that came to assist the devastated people of Bay and Bakool.

VIP
WLlahi nothing will ever be more embarrassing than black hawk down. Watched in my early teens like this

:faysalwtf:

I had 101 questions

Being a pirate that guards his sea from the illegal foreign fishing fleets is more honourable than attacking innocent Malaysian and Pakistani UN soldiers that came to assist the devastated people of Bay and Bakool.

why is there a picture of former presdient abdi soemthing haiye habar gidir somali presdeint of 2001-2005 picture in the puntland flag?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
why is there a picture of former presdient abdi soemthing haiye habar gidir somali presdeint of 2001-2005 picture in the puntland flag?

and they always use the ugliest somalis (hawiye-you can tell their accent) and bantus as somali actors,

wallahi the hawiyes have karbashed MJ this time, hawiye is the biggest pirate yet they paint dabyacos as pirates, MJ are pirate but they come second to hawiyes when it comes to robbing ships,

i remember seeing a class drugs in kismayo and the south a year ago, i was told the Mjs robbed a Colombian ship bound for some arab country and found massive amounts of drugs and the Mj decided to flood it with somalia, it was so bad in kismayo ahmed madoobe created a prison in kismayo were inmates were to taught how to pray and cook and read quran and the drug dealers the Ogadens would take them to the beech and execute them, with in 12 months the ruthless Ogadens wiped out through either sending them to prison or executing them Saudi Arabian style but instead of a sword they uses a bullet,
Youths were forced to engage in piracy following the relentless assault on their livelihoods by the illegal foreign fishing ships. They had to do something about the issue and Piracy was the only option available to protect their waters. That's not shameful at all infact, it is a noble war.

You said Hawiye are the biggest pirates... Yes they get their fair share but not on the same level as PL pirates. The strategic location of Puntland allows its native pirates to seize larger cargo vessels which obviously means more bounty.

This shit is racist! if females can censor the word man, then i will censor the word pirates when used in this context. We live in the #HeRapedMeToo era! i will not be slandered by dirty cadaan.

#Boycott this movie.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending