PIGSKINNED LATE REALISATION..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nasty how they depend on toilet papers to clean then wearing nigis with some micro poop left.

The comment section!!
:susp: During the dark Middle Ages europeans thought the public baths unhealthy as a temptation to sin.

Deadly dieseases

The Moors thought them how to bath

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's nasty how they depend on toilet papers to clean then wearing nigis with some micro poop left.

The comment section!!
:susp: During the dark Middle Ages europeans thought the public baths unhealthy as a temptation to sin.

Deadly dieseases

The Moors thought them how to bath

That's not true about the Middle Ages. I don't know where you learned this.
In fact, in the Middle Ages they were cleanner than in the Renaissance.
Because of the Plague, wars and so on. In the Middle Ages, it was better than living as a farmer in the Renaissance in Europe LMAO

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
49384552_967242126813343_209386248454799360_n.jpg

That's not true about the Middle Ages. I don't know where you learned this.
In fact, in the Middle Ages they were cleanner than in the Renaissance.
Because of the Plague, wars and so on. In the Middle Ages, it was better than living as a farmer in the Renaissance in Europe LMAO
Interesting

It's disgustingly dirty.
They also only bathe once a week!
I mean,
It's in the 1300s. When the Black Death hit Europe, people began to think that it was caused by bathing. They thought that bathing will open up the pores and allowed evil spirits to enter which gave the plague.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Interesting

It's disgustingly dirty.
They also only bathe once a week!
I mean,
It's in the 1300s. When the Black Death hit Europe, people began to think that it was caused by bathing. They thought that bathing will open up the pores and allowed evil spirits to enter which gave the plague.

Yes that's right..Their doctors were idiots. Muslim doctors were way better in that time.

They only believe in washing their hands. Strange. How they can go to the toilet in the middle of a meeting, do # 2, come back without washing their ass, and speak in front of you with authority is something I will never understand:reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending