Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Damn, better spelling than alot of the dhaqan celis kids on this site:ooh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance taught Piers Morgan the good af Somali of Bari. They’re great mates.
I have no mates only associates i know on the day of judgement they will bare witness against me so theres no such thing as friends except he or she that you are friends for the sake of Allah and encourage eachother to do good and pray together read quran together..

I have no mates only associates i know on the day of judgement they will bare witness against me so theres no such thing as friends except he or she that you are friends for the sake of Allah and encourage eachother to do good and pray together read quran together..

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, waxaan sheekada ka wadey, adiga iyo Piers Morgan, do you share your macawis with him, illeen ninku waa qolladiina, LGBT?

I love his beef with Gary Linekar on Twitter. Very civilised.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, waxaan sheekada ka wadey, adiga iyo Piers Morgan, do you share your macawis with him, illeen ninku waa qolladiina, LGBT?

I love his beef with Gary Linekar on Twitter. Very civilised.
LGBT caay ba waasa i only support transwomen against feminist like yourself hadalka badan hada joojin I will get a transwoman to knock you out in Perth or Sydney where ever you are in down under and if you try to fight back you will be arrested for domestic violence against a woman kkk

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley: This peak not only did reply Somali but the person who said they always new he was Hawiiye

That's the most forced joke i'm yet to see. It's hella embarassing when Somalis bring dumb qabiil jokes into their interactions with Cadaans and others :susp: making us collectively look uncivilised

who is he?

@roble

An English man who hosts an English morning/breakfast TV show like Good Morning America or Good Morning Canada. He used to work for CNN and replaced Larry King for few years and is also a sensationalist journalist for the Daily Mail. A nobody Pom aka Englishman.

@roble

An English man who hosts an English morning/breakfast TV show like Good Morning America or Good Morning Canada. He used to work for CNN and replaced Larry King for few years and is also a sensationalist journalist for the Daily Mail. A nobody Pom aka Englishman.

thanks aussie, no wonder he knows somali.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh No. Please dont make Somalis "Cool"
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending