Piers Morgan is leaving Good Morning Britain

giphy.gif
Some irrelevent Maury wannabe british news anchor, who's been talking shit about the fake princess and victim prince. Man quit, now the queen is next:lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Actually Pierce Morgan is a good guy. I have seen him defend minority vigorously on the show. Muslims included.

With Meghan he has a personal vendetta. She refused to give him Royal interview patronage, therefore he is testy. But i think he should calm down, and let the dream go. We all drop our dreams every day. None of us go Ku Ku

Actually Pierce Morgan is a good guy. I have seen him defend minority vigorously on the show. Muslims included.

With Meghan he has a personal vendetta. She refused to give him Royal interview patronage, therefore he is testy. But i think he should calm down, and let the dream go. We all drop our dreams every day. None of us go Ku Ku

Honestly :kanyeshrug:

I just love seeing cadaans get mad and lose their cool.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Omg this is a disaster! Walaahi look at what Meghan and Harry did? Why couldn't they just keep quite and be above it???

Also, walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi Oprah used them terribly. She had a mean face, gleefully enjoying their suffering. I am cursing Mama Oprah to have a major scandal .

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mujahid piers will be missed l. I won’t forget his days of violating supersize models and trannies. That qumaayo Megan will pay for it :salute:

What did u say about trannies? did he date trannies?

What did u say about trannies? did he date trannies?
Nah he’d verbally molest them. They’d bring on non binary and all sorts of balayo and he’s rip them apart. By the end they’d have tears in their eyes. You should watch the ones with supersize models. Prime time comedy:lawd: