Piercings

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Hey girls. I was wondering what kind of piercings do you have and if you wanted to get any what would it be ? I’ve got my lobes, two nose piercings. A smiley and a belly. I would want to get my tongue you know the snake bite one but i could never :( Interact with me pls:)

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I have normal lobe ones, but I want a second lobe one and industrial + helix
I used to want nose piercings too :cosbyhmm:
I wanted the industrial piercing too, but I feel like I already have a lot of piercings. It’s really pretty though you should get it :)

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i like these ones, although id never get one. i like how they look under others shirts, but would never go through the pain of getting them. they look kinda tho.ttish too, u have to have a certain kinda ...je ne sais quoi to pull them off without looking trashy

Breastfeed-With-Nipple-Piercings.jpg

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
i like these ones, although id never get one. i like how they look under others shirts, but would never go through the pain of getting them. they look kinda tho.ttish too, u have to have a certain kinda ...je ne sais quoi to pull them off without looking trashy

View attachment 139923
Nipple piercing aren’t the one. My friend got them done and now she regrets it.

x z

Nipple piercing aren’t the one. My friend got them done and now she regrets it.

i could never. my nips show in the baatis all the time, my mom would ask why they always hard. 'miyaan shidaa kuleyliyaha hooyo'/ and if she ever finds them best believe she'd rip them out with her teeth

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

View attachment 139923
aren't these haram because you can't like breastfeed lolz

Villainess

Hey girls. I was wondering what kind of piercings do you have and if you wanted to get any what would it be ? I’ve got my lobes, two nose piercings. A smiley and a belly. I would want to get my tongue you know the snake bite one but i could never :( Interact with me pls:)
i want a nose one and 2 more ear ones. i never understood the reason behind ear piercings because your hijab covers it. same with necklaces :deadosama:

i could never. my nips show in the baatis all the time, my mom would ask why they always hard. 'miyaan shidaa kuleyliyaha hooyo'/ and if she ever finds them best believe she'd rip them out with her teeth
I heard that it gets in the way of breastfeeding (with the holes and stuff)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My hooyo is always telling me to put on bras because they are always poking through my bati. Really embarrasing sometimes

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
It’s really not the kind of piercing you can hide since we all wear baatis. I recently got my belly done but my mum found out about it 2 weeks ago. She saw my belly through a Dirac at a aroos. I wanted to die then and there
giphy.gif

Villainess

My hooyo is always telling me to put on bras because they are always poking through my bati. Really embarrasing sometimes
worse part is when you walk and pull your baati so it doesn't stick so you start walking like there's ants crawling up your legs

x z

It’s really not the kind of piercing you can hide since we all wear baatis. I recently got my belly done but my mum found out about it 2 weeks ago. She saw my belly through a Dirac at a aroos. I wanted to die then and there
giphy.gif

the bravery of doing it in secrecy. my mom would prefer me to drink in front of her than get an unathorized piercing. in her eyes after she beats me for it at least i wont be drunk anymore, but the piercing will still be there.