PIECE OF XAAR again lodged complaint w/qashin AU abt SL visit 2 GUINEA. It keeps complaining lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For the second time in 2 weeks MAAMULKA MOGADISHU wines and nags to AU like a prostitute who just done her service and was refused the $20 for giving a lousy head.

Last week it complained abt Kenya

This week it’s complaining about Guinea looooooooool

Look at that dude representing MAAMULKA MOGADISHU. Dude is more excited to be wearing sunglasses and looking official than anything else. Can you blame the poor soul. I mean the man went from driving a Taxi in London to getting a job above his head.

For the second time in 2 weeks MAAMULKA MOGADISHU wines and nags to AU like a prostitute who just done her service and was refused the $20 for giving a lousy head.

Look at that dude representing MAAMULKA MOGADISHU. Dude is more excited to be wearing sunglasses and looking official than anything else. Can you blame the poor soul. I mean the man went from driving a Taxi in London to getting a job above his head.
:ooh:Was he really a tax driver?

I keep hearing those who are in the government were taxi drivers and ceyr takers lkn do we have proof

:russ::russ::dead1:

Bohol

VIP
Somalia is responsible for all the mamuul goboleeds of course they would lodge a complaint. This is not Hassan Sheikh Mohamud who use to turn blind eye to Somaliland region activities externally.

Bohol

VIP
Somaliland region felt the heat from the last formal complaint lodged so pressure works.

Somaliland makes a strong protest of Somalia’s meddling in Kenya-Somaliland relations

https://www.horndiplomat.com/2019/0...alias-meddling-in-kenya-somaliland-relations/

IMG_20190701_185511.jpg

"Somaliland makes a strong protest of Somalia’s meddling in Kenya-Somaliland relations"

:mjlol:

"The Somaliland Government thus implores its neighbour Somalia to focus its attention inward, towards meeting the many security, humanitarian and developmental challenges which the international community has invested so much, rather than involving itself in the affairs of other sovereign nations, including Kenya and Somaliland."

That's the summary of the paper.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending