Picture of the day

Tukraq

VIP
I can't help you there, if you are questioning globally recognized
conventions of the UN.:kanyeshrug:
why would I give them the benefit of doubt and respect there appeal to authority in an area which they have no actual authority in, when it comes to somalia any foreign figure, statistic and fact should be taken with a grain of salt as there not stepping foot in the country nor have any actual info of what going on on ground

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
why would I give them the benefit of doubt and respect there appeal to authority in an area which they have no actual authority in, when it comes to somalia any foreign figure, statistic and fact should be taken with a grain of salt as there not stepping foot in the country nor have any actual info of what going on on ground

Kenya themselves admit this though

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
be logical how would kenya get madoobes resources without paying for it, not possible

You do realize, Kismayo is the only place Madoobe is in control of, alot of Jubbaland is under Alshabaab.

Tukraq

VIP
You do realize, Kismayo is the only place Madoobe is in control of, alot of Jubbaland is under Alshabaab.
even alshabab would have to get a profit they wouldn't lose there charcoal for free, in all cases Kenya is paying money

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
even alshabab would have to get a profit they wouldn't lose there charcoal for free, in all cases Kenya is paying money

So if I am reading you right, Kenya would make sure Al Shabaab gets their money and not do wrong by them. :damedamn:

Tukraq

VIP
So if I am reading you right, Kenya would make sure Al Shabaab gets their money and not do wrong by them. :damedamn:
no your reading that Kenya is getting no free charcoal, nobody would give it out for free, they pay a premium to madoobe for his charcoal

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
no your reading that Kenya is getting no free charcoal, nobody would give it out for free, they pay a premium to madoobe for his charcoal

Thats what you assume breh with no facts to back it

I mean thats great, but that doesn't matter since the rest of the world does.:manny:
Your only bringing the UN because this time you can use them as a tool in your political view.. Otherwise we both know they're tuugo.. Quit the bullshit abtii

Trending

Latest posts