Pick Your Choice of a Husband/Wife (Riddle)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
You girls tripping. Just because he’s ugly, doesn’t mean you don’t love him. The sex will heighten your love for him x10 harder.

Plus, if it’s that bad, I could be blindfolded or have a plastic bag on my face, so that I can gasp for air & almost pass out
so.. you're telling me you'd f*ck Joe Sniff Biden because he's good at it?

giphy.gif

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
so.. you're telling me you'd f*ck Joe Sniff Biden because he's good at it?

giphy.gif

You know what, he’s not even unattractive. Pick someone else & I’ll react to it. But yes, if he’s a stallion in bed, well then he’s all mine

B, money is what i need to fuel the life i need, love isnt a priority for me. We dont even need to see each other. Sex isnt everything in life. With all that money why dont you just get plastic surgery :dead:

So I was thinking about what makes someone love someone and I decided that when it comes to romantic encounters, or engaging in such activities whatsoever, looks, money, sex and romance are all that matters. BUT...which matters most?

So Choose one, from the following:

A) Your Husband/Wife is one of the best looking people around. Everytime you go out, everyone looks at him/her and thinks "daaaaamn", that is one good looking motherfucker. Superficially, you're the envy of everyone, the jealousy is obvious. Imagine the hottest person you've ever met, and you're married to him/her. Period.

Your lover, however, is broke. They also have no idea how to f*ck whatsoever. It's like having sex with a bag of potatoes. And they are completely indifferent towards you. Not to the point where they are mean to you in public or anything, but there's obviously some cold weather in the romance sector.

B)Your Husband/Wife has all the money in the world. Fortune 500'ed up. Maybach'ed up. House in South Beach'ed up. HOUSE, in North Beach. On the beach. The money isn't an issue, and never will be. You and your kids, and their kids, and all of their great-grand kids will be flowing in so much bread they will fuckin' DROWN.

We're talking investment here, guys. Money everywhere. Your boo owns half of the STATE you live in, and you live in New York. Issues, however...ouch. B1tch is busted. Butter-face ass motherfucker...and fat. Probably smells bad too (no, really, they smell bad). The sex is terrible and he / she is cold towards you. They let you use all the money they have, but the last time they told you they loved you was...wait...when was it?

C) You are in a relationship with the sex God / Goddess of the Earth.

Men, we're not talking some stupid slπt that knows how to back it up. We're talking a girl that goes down on you like it's the last d1ck on Earth. We're talking a girl that has at some point or another told you "f*ck me like you would f*ck a star". You didn't even know you could four times in ten minutes. You didn't EVEN KNOW.

Girls, this guy is endowed, experienced, and ready-to-go, 24/7. Have you ever blacked out during sex? It happens daily. Your orgasms can be heard down the street (the cops have been called twice). He / she, however, is one ugly, broke, douche. You might argue that this conflicts with the sex, but you're not fucking their face, are you? (Maybe...) Look: they f*ck your brains out on the daily, but they suck at everything else. OK?! (Seriously though, best sex ever.)

D) Walks on the beach? Wine and dine, with candle-lit views, in Capri? Maybe not in Capri...the money's not there...but definitely holding hands at Dennys. Your lover might not have a lot of money...well, they're in so much debt the bank calls twice, daily. They're also hideous. HIDEOUS. And last time you had sex with them you actually fell asleep. Like...snoring pass-out. It's terrible.

But for some God-forsaken reason, everytime you look into his / her eyes, you can see your children. You know things will be bad, but you're in it for the long run. This is the person you are in love with, and they love you more than anything else on Earth. They truly will take a bullet for you, and they will make the best parent of your kids that you could ever ask for. This is true, endless, love.

So, pick one. Think...which of these would you be O.K. with? Can you suppress negative emotions when the money is there? Can true love really prevail over everything? Do you want a big **** / big breasts, or a flutter in your stomach when you see someone?

Non, all the options you gave were :Sutehja:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It’s not that, it’s like how I pictured you and what you look like are spot on.

View attachment 160096

Hate to break it to you but the reason you thought I looked just like my pfp is because I had this same pic up in the beginning of this year, and ofcourse you forget about it and developed how I look purely based on it......

While for some odd reason coupled by your name I imagined you look like you are resemble the Desert flower writer Waris Dirie and not the actresses.

images

Hate to break it to you but the reason you thought I looked just like my pfp is because I had this same pic up in the beginning of this year, and ofcourse you forget about it and developed how I look purely based on it......

While for some odd reason coupled by your name I imagined you look like you are resemble the Desert flower writer Waris Dirie and not the actresses.

images
It’s not that deep. I don’t look like her.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Underrated thread, wasn't expecting to flop.:mjcry: