Pick one

More like...
3m5t19.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Weren't they the ones who were discussing if somalis were black or not? Sounds like they would fit right in on sspot:kanyeshrug:

Fr some dimes are airheads/rude. I like a girl with a sense of humor like mine dark humor. I’d also like my girl to have a big family I can adopt as my own cause I ain’t got no real family :ohlord: :damn:
I understand you sxb but for me as a man i wouldnt want to be too friendly with my girls family, i respect the family like mine...if i was you i would create a big ass family for myself and for my kids, wink wink:)
PS. Remember the Quality over quantity law

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I understand you sxb but for me as a man i wouldnt want to be too friendly with my girls family, i respect the family like mine...if i was you i would create a big ass family for myself and for my kids, wink wink:)
Fr, but if you get along with ur future wife’s in laws now, it’s makes things a lot easier when you ask for hand

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Idk I feel like if you have good deen, have goals and make good money, and come from a positive family background asking the father for hand is the easy part.

It’s the girl you convincing :mjlol: :damn:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
YO THERE DUDES IM NOT FUCKING HEARING IT EWWW YALL GAY ASFFFF
Sxb look at their jaw f*ck these are men nacala :jcoleno:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You are weird now sxb:) you want to get along with her fam while dating? Its Risky but if it works for you, why not sxb:nvjpqts:
I mean if you and her younger brother have a decent relationship that’ll only help.
You ain’t got to be on a first name basis w then lol