Pick mes

Ik this guy he replying too is a troll but these west africans were literally rinsing tf outta somalians and these guys start apologising to their west african overlords.
Screenshot_20210305-181517_TikTok.jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
it’s not weird or pathetic at all. It’s called social decency, that degenerate commented that on some random dude’s tiktok.

I checked the tiktok he commented on and it had LITERALLY nothing to do with him, like at all. Somalia wasn’t mentioned or anything. He just made a “my favourite west african countries”. And this retard commented that.

He’s also only 16, what a loser lol

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you’re really giving my post a meh and apologizing for naked antagonization on behalf of your community pathetic.

You literally came on this site and first thing you did was get indoctrinated by a bunch of racist losers. Don’t let these people drill nonsense into your head.

west africans aren’t out to get us! You’re in grade 7 and you’re already worrying about race politics. At your age I didn’t know anything about politics, I was too busy pretending to be a parkour runner and eating crybaby sour gums from my convenience store.

I feel like it’s already too late for you with how well they trained your mind, hopefully you grow out of it though.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
you’re really giving my post a meh and apologizing for naked antagonization on behalf of your community pathetic.

You literally came on this site and first thing you did was get indoctrinated by a bunch of racist losers. Don’t let these people drill nonsense into your head.

west africans aren’t out to get us! You’re in grade 7 and you’re already worrying about race politics. At your age I didn’t know anything about politics, I was too busy pretending to be a parkour runner and eating crybaby sour gums from my convenience store.

I feel like it’s already too late for you with how well they trained your mind, hopefully you grow out of it though.
What are u babbling about I am saying its pathetic to apologise to a random person just because someone from ur country said something is dumb

the best thing to do is ignore these people but they always manage to get attention from foreigners thats its become impossible. im not surprised somalis have started apologising on their behalf

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Why are madow women always catching smoke for their hair? When they insult madow men it's at least unpredictable

I feel bad for laughing
:dead: