Physicist and author gives speech regarding outcomes of the civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
He isn't mentally ill and he's highly educated. I'm disappointed in you @Canuck for your Columbus syndrome against Madhibhaan settlements.

He isn't mentally ill and he's highly educated. I'm disappointed in you @Canuck for your Columbus syndrome against Madhibhaan settlements.

Hun I mean those crazy people of SL or PL who say all time my town my village. I do not mean this gentleman doctor who is the true Somali better than fake ancestors from Iraq and Yemen.

@Racer @Canuck I can't stop watching the video, even our so called intellectuals suffer from exactly what he described.

it is a known fact in most revolutions that happen around the world, the criminal elements of society are there in the forefront trying to take over,
And thats exactly what happend in Somalia

Hubble

VIP
it is a known fact in most revolutions that happen around the world, the criminal elements of society are there in the forefront trying to take over,
And thats exactly what happend in Somalia

But in Somalia it's fully supported by mindless idiots because of qabiil. The deforestation and the contracts to fish were all done by regional governments, recipients of aid. The 'illegitimate criminality' ended 6 years ago, these days it's done by paid politicians.

But in Somalia it's fully supported by mindless idiots because of qabiil. The deforestation and the contracts to fish were all done by regional governments, recipients of aid. The 'illegitimate criminality' ended 6 years ago, these days it's done by paid politicians.

That's because these goverment officials are the criminals who took over and are now dressed in suits that's why.

Hubble

VIP
That's because these goverment officials are the criminals who took over and are now dressed in suits that's why.

That's true. Even the offspring of deceased warlords/war profiteers are given jobs in government with access to millions further encouraging burcad behaviour. Imagine the poor Somali soldier who is used to secure a lucrative port for them under the guise of security and then gets paid nothing. I think every crime imaginable has taken place in Somalia, it's going to take decades to recover as a population from the trauma.

waraabe

Your superior
Hun I mean those crazy people of SL or PL who say all time my town my village. I do not mean this gentleman doctor who is the true Somali better than fake ancestors from Iraq and Yemen.
What did I say about mentioning SL.

Hubble

VIP
Is there an actual field of study called "Medical Physics" ? :notsureif: Miise Medical physician bay uga jeedaan ?

Medical physicist.

Such Medical Physicists are often found in the following healthcare specialties: diagnostic and intervention radiology (also known as medical imaging), nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology (also known as radiotherapy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending