Physical cheating- Why are modern humans opposed to it?

It is a new development in most (not all) human societies that people be opposed to physical cheating. Men are more so opposed than women. This is a new development and we’ll explore what caused this change in this thread.

Sexual monogamy is more so pushed in religion for women, men are more permissible to have multiple partners. Evolution has genetic programmed men to impregnate as many women as possible, as it has done to all males in all other species. Even human genitalia is designed in a way to push out another man’s semen from a woman in order to impregnate. We even see it in the way the sperm race to impregnate first.

So what caused monogamy to recently spring up and are people really inherently opposed to it or are they opposed to it because they believe that’s how one should feel, inherently opposed or indoctrinated by the societies they live in. Men are more opposed to physical cheating than women because of the ‘pushing out of one’s essens by another male’ and also because society is more likely to give men permission to have multiple partners than women. Women are more opposed to emotional cheating because if the man cares for the other women outside of just sex, the other woman and her children become competition for the man’s resources.

Why do we continue practicing monogamy when there’s vast evidence that it doesn’t work? Fact: men have a harder time being faithful. Reason: their biological urge to impregnate as many women as possible. Western society’s experimentation with monogamy has all but proven that pushing monogamy on a society is a failure; 50% marriage failure, 78% of married men step out at least once.

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
You are conflating western monogamy with Islamic marriage.
1524167218_1515362717612.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s is a new development in most (not all) human societies that people be opposed to physical cheating. Men are more so opposed than women. This is a new development and we’ll explore what caused this change in this thread.

Sexual monogamy is more so pushed in religion for women, men are more permissible to have multiple partners. Evolution are genetic programmed men to impregnate as many women as possible, as it’s done to all other males in all other species. Even human genitalia is designed in a way to push out another man’s semen from a woman in order to impregnate. We even see it in the way the sperm race to impregnate first.

So what caused monogamy to recently spring up and are people really inherently opposed to it or are they opposed to it because they believe that’s how one should feel, inherently opposed or indoctrinated by the societies they live in.

Why do we continue practicing monogamy when there’s vast evidence that it doesn’t work? Fact: men have a harder time being faithful. Reason: their biological urge to impregnate as many women as possible. Western society’s experimentation as all but proven that pushing monogamy on a society is a failure; 50% marriage failure, 78% of married men step out at least once.

Monogamy works for some but not everyone. Some people are better than others at staying monogamous over the course of their entire relationship. Others are more inclined toward non-monogamy.

There is debate surging on from whence it came. The theory is that smaller hunter gatherer societies would have fewer STDs but with the advent of agriculture which means larger population growth that would be the perfect place for venereal diseases to spread. Monogamy would then be a risk aversion strategy. Another theory is that monogamy evolved in response to the shift toward agriculture for the sake of wealth preservation through marriage.

Others say that monogamy was a way to protect children from infanticide. For women it was likely in response to wanting long term parental investment from a potential father who would not abandon her. Monogamy provides some degree of stability. Even though the trade-off is loss in sexual variety and propagating one’s genes. I suppose this mating strategy is about quality over quantity.

It is a new development in most (not all) human societies that people be opposed to physical cheating. Men are more so opposed than women. This is a new development and we’ll explore what caused this change in this thread.

Sexual monogamy is more so pushed in religion for women, men are more permissible to have multiple partners. Evolution has genetic programmed men to impregnate as many women as possible, as it has done to all males in all other species. Even human genitalia is designed in a way to push out another man’s semen from a woman in order to impregnate. We even see it in the way the sperm race to impregnate first.

So what caused monogamy to recently spring up and are people really inherently opposed to it or are they opposed to it because they believe that’s how one should feel, inherently opposed or indoctrinated by the societies they live in. Men are more opposed to physical cheating than women because of the ‘pushing out of one’s essens by another male’ and also because society is more likely to give men permission to have multiple partners than women. Women are more opposed to emotional cheating because if the man cares for the other women outside of just sex, the other woman and her children become competition for the man’s resources.

Why do we continue practicing monogamy when there’s vast evidence that it doesn’t work? Fact: men have a harder time being faithful. Reason: their biological urge to impregnate as many women as possible. Western society’s experimentation with monogamy has all but proven that pushing monogamy on a society is a failure; 50% marriage failure, 78% of married men step out at least once.
I can smell your stds from here

Others say that monogamy was a way to protect children from infanticide. For women it was likely in response to wanting long term parental investment from a potential father who would not abandon her. Monogamy provides some degree of stability. Even though the trade-off is loss in sexual variety and propagating one’s genes. I suppose this mating strategy is about quality over quantity.
Although the OP is full of shit and her arguments reeks of confirmation biases, this theory makes the most sense. Testicular size generally gives you an idea of mating habits, as far as primates are concerned anyway. We fall in-between two extremes Chimps, the megasluts of primates 2nd only to bonobos, and Gorillas where only a single male typically breeds with a harem.
I do also think early religions definitely played a part as well tbh. Not to mention if the men in a particular society aren't invested, in the form of a mate/off-spring/property, then they'd be less inclined to protect that society from invaders etc.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

you go from cheating to polygamy, makes no sense. If you don't know why it's wrong for your wife to go and have sex with random other dudes then you're not normal.

Abdul Hadi Pasha

King of weebs
monogamy is a female sexual strategy, she has a limited amount of eggs.

men aren't monogamous by nature they are conditioned to be so by religion and society

my personal opinion, it's a interesting topic that I'd love to know more about. @sophisticate @Jacki send me sources I can read on my own :hillarybiz:

It's an easy cope-out by degenerates. Their sexual gratification means more to them than the social cohesion and stability monogamy provides society with.
They love taking so many loose concepts to string together a coherent argument.

How much about evolution and anthropology do you think this chick knows? Monogamy hasn't worked kulaha.

:russ:

They love taking so many loose concepts to string together a coherent argument.

How much about evolution and anthropology do you think this chick knows? Monogamy hasn't worked kulaha.

:russ:
No idea sxb, but I can smell the Frankfurt School/feminist theory garbage she's peddling from here.:idontlike:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Although the OP is full of shit and her arguments reeks of confirmation biases, this theory makes the most sense. Testicular size generally gives you an idea of mating habits, as far as primates are concerned anyway. We fall in-between two extremes Chimps, the megasluts of primates 2nd only to bonobos, and Gorillas where only a single male typically breeds with a harem.

:mjlol:These theories are entertaining. I assumed the question was why switch from non-monogamy to monogamy. The most interesting reason for the transition was the rise in STIs from larger population settlements (though it's not really supported).

Also, the gibbons appear to be one of the most monogamous of primates.
1586485846309.png

I'm honestly thinking of making them my display pic for jaycel goals.

Last edited:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
monogamy is a female sexual strategy, she has a limited amount of eggs.

men aren't monogamous by nature they are conditioned to be so by religion and society

my personal opinion, it's a interesting topic that I'd love to know more about. @sophisticate @Jacki send me sources I can read on my own :hillarybiz:
Monogamy seems more like a male sexual strategy. Men use monogamy so they can have more of a chance to get a partner instead of wealthy or powerful men accessing multiple women, leaving less for poor or ugly men.

Trending

Latest posts