PhilosophyTube has become Transgender

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

wtf

wtf

I didn't watch any of his videos for the past year and then I find out he has become trans today.

Stay away from non-STEM programs people. This is what humanities degrees lead to. :mindblown::faysalwtf:

XDWqo.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I am truly shocked and appalled by it. I used to like the guy. Now I am like, wtf... :faysalwtf: :mindblown:
I listen to him like 5 times, he was good at explaining and so on. This was total shock, I’m even shocked by his good appearance, one should ask if his partner is trans or not

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Breadtube has no use anymore now that the right have been banned from online platforms, their battles were peak political discourse on the interwebs.

You didn't know, he's transitioned like a year ago. I'm surprised you liked this nigga.

I used to go on a forum that predicted he was gonna transition two or four years before he did, spooky how accurate they were with him and others. Still waiting on some.
Pretty much all white male breadtubers are turning trans

You didn't know, he's transitioned like a year ago. I'm surprised you liked this nigga.

I used to go on a forum that predicted he was gonna transition two or four years before he did, spooky how accurate they were with him and others. Still waiting on some.
Pretty much all white male breadtubers are turning trans
Tbh white, gay and feminine men are one step away from transitioning

Apollo

VIP
I'm surprised you liked this nigga.

Look at his videos from like 2016. He used to explain philosophical theories/concepts/historical figures etc. in a clear and concise way.

Later on his channel started becoming more politicized. Initially it was more like an education channel.

He transitioned pretty well for it just being his first year. Looking like a muscular russian lady. Imagine in 5 years? :damn: he's already unrecognizable. I'm waiting for transracial people to be normalized soon so I can laugh some more.

Look at his videos from like 2016. He used to explain philosophical theories/concepts/historical figures etc. in a clear and concise way.

Later on his channel started becoming more politicized. Initially it was more like an education channel.
Never checked him too much but he always had those vibes to me

He transitioned pretty well for it just being his first year. Looking like a muscular russian lady. Imagine in 5 years?
:damn:
he's already unrecognizable. I'm waiting for transracial people to be normalized soon so I can laugh some more.
I saw two white looking bleached out halimos on somali tv. I thought they were mixed or something because they looked white/arab and their skin looked natural, my mom said they weren't. I swear those bleaching creams are getting advanced.

I saw a nigerian bleacher look like some asian woman once too lmao

Last edited:
He transitioned pretty well for it just being his first year. Looking like a muscular russian lady. Imagine in 5 years? :damn: he's already unrecognizable. I'm waiting for transracial people to be normalized soon so I can laugh some more.
He has been hiding it for a while, but yeah he had features that lend itself better to being woman than Bruce Jenner for example

Western Philosophy Destroys Religions Manners & Morals​

This man, like many far leftists are materialists, meaning matter is the basis of nature and all things, including mental states and consciousness, which are results of material interactions. In their world view because it’s not material they don’t believe in the unseen such as God nor spiritualality. By their meta ethics to them , morality is simply a social construct which is why far leftists are so keen to say gender is nothing but a social construct and not on a objective fact or view.

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
ugh he doesn’t even look like a women. He’s masculine as f*ck.

trannys really look like trannys no matter what. He looks like a muscular WWE fighter from a Slavic country. This doesn’t look good.

His lips are too small in width and thickness, he has a large jaw, has a huge head, his nose is damn big too. Everything still screams “I’m a mentally ill man”.

men really should stay being men because they won’t ever be women!

Trending