Phillipines Leader Is Most Honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He is one of my favorites when I hear him, you just sense the truth with him at least. He dont want u harming his people further with drugs when their already in a bad place to begin with. It's like SNM bringing us that qat drug, deadly stuff, shouldn't have left hargeisa. U chew it and stay with it.

His stance to stop drugs is impossible, ppl find ways. Their trying to up cigarettes in my country to ridiculous levels, but if ppl dont want to quit, they will just wait it out for even decades maybe and then smoke again, it's gotta come from the person it cant come from duterte at the top. PPL need to be free if they feel they didnt make the choice, they will just hang it out or find other ways like rolling tobaccos, and some may even create worse type tobacccos.

Addictions is Addiction, it's not much different whatever it is qat, cigarettes, alcohol, shopping, eating, talking, family addictions, it dont matter niyahow. An Addiction is an Addiction if u cant live without it, thats an addiction. Its not just drugs, it's even PRAYING. PPL can use that on u and create laws to stop you or make it hard or make your hours at work so long u forget prayers.

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Umm you say to tell me killing poor entire families over drugs is what good men do? NO :susp:we got problems then :kodaksmiley:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Umm you say to tell me killing poor entire families over drugs is what good men do? NO :susp:we got problems then :kodaksmiley:

No he has the balls to get up on TV and lose face because he knows what's happening hence he doesnt care if he loses face. I am not saying that he has an answer to the problems he facing, he just honest that's all I said. You can talk to someone like him, it's pure honesty and not in some two way existence. I was at work, I did what he did. Was it good? no but when u see the reality, u don't care for faces anymore.

If he gets passed that stage of honesty and adds putin approach and just remaining calm and planned, he would be pretty good duterte.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am not saying duterte has an answer. He most likely doesn't, but he sees the truth and it's time to listen then when someone is prepared to lose face on TV and in front of voters, he won't do that if it wasn't the truth. But you translate the truth as having an answer, it's not having an answer. It's just seeing how things REALLY are above the facade. To get an answer, now that will take time and I assume once you do, you will relax like PUTIN is.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The scary thing is you know the gulfies, they could be putting on a show leading you to think their addictions are prostitutes, money, palaces, and gold and cars while they conceal what is their true addiction. Becareful when you see people, it not always at face value. Infact I remember hearing king faisal saying to the americans, we can go straight back to the desert but can your mcdonald ass basically when leveraging him on Israel.

They dump money around sxb so it's pretty clear money bribes will be hard as a leverage on something they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts