Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@CaliTedesse guess who is the Ashkenazi Jew in this picture, no cheating:

hxfCs4y.jpg
:mjlol:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Look at this Syrian woman.

Most people would expect that she is some kind of Crusader descendant or some kind of other outlier, yet she has the same genotype result as most Syrian Arabs.

Beware that phenotype can be misleading, sometimes.

2hdpjyu.png

Did you get this from that one time I posted it on here? :ulyin::ulyin:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
upload_2019-4-5_17-33-52.png

Her brothers.

upload_2019-4-5_17-35-5.png

Her sisters.

Whoever said that the hijab/or other typically Middle-Eastern clothes make you look very Middle-Eastern is 100% correct. Here's a picture of some schoolgirls:

upload_2019-4-5_17-40-11.png

Those scarves they've wrapped around their necks (don't know the name) give it away that they're Middle-Eastern, but without those, if you told me that this was a school in Russia I wouldn't hesitate to believe you.

Apollo

VIP
Phenotype can be very deceiving. Guess what race the man in my profile picture is?

If that is real blonde hair: Solomon Islander or some kind of South Pacific group.

If that is dyed: Horner or New World Black, but looks more Horner. Although not too sure.

If that is real blonde hair: Solomon Islander or some kind of South Pacific group.

If that is dyed: Horner or New World Black, but looks more Horner. Although not too sure.
Bingo. He is a Solomon Islander and that is his natural hair color.
I thought his facial features looked very different to the other Solomon Islanders, they have very flat and wide features.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Reminds me of this video of an Ethiopian women’s DNA results
except ethiopian isnt a race rather a nationality with oromo somali habeshas
its a country largely inhabited by cushites and ethio semitic speaking cushites even nilote blacks

she was mostly an east african cushite most likely just fully habesha

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
except ethiopian isnt a race rather a nationality with oromo somali habeshas
its a country largely inhabited by cushites and ethio semitic speaking cushites even nilote blacks

she was mostly an east african cushite most likely just fully habesha
What?
No, I meant how she’s almost 100% Sub-Saharan African, and she has those features. Certain ethnic groups believe that the only true African features are kinky hair, big lips, and a wide nose. They claim that Horn African features are the result of mixing with Arabs.
Yet here she is, very little foreign genes, and she has those features.

What?
No, I meant how she’s almost 100% Sub-Saharan African, and she has those features. Certain ethnic groups believe that the only true African features are kinky hair, big lips, and a wide nose. They claim that Horn African features are the result of mixing with Arabs.
She's not 100% Sub Saharan African, if you analyze her DNA you will find heavy amounts of Non-African (Eurasian) DNA.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What?
i think what they mean by subsaharan is north east african cushite

shes definitely not related to any black person from Nigeria or Ghana
also those features are not due to intermixing their because shes from

an entirely diffrent race called cushites

A_A

Nah you wouldn't see that in the video but if she places her results on GEDmatch it would break it down and show ancient mixing.
I watched the video, with my glasses this time. It says 99.2% Ethiopian and Eritrean.
That sounds pretty African to me....:reallymaury:

I watched the video, with my glasses this time. It says 99.2% Ethiopian and Eritrean.
That sounds pretty African to me....:reallymaury:
That 'Ethiopian and Eritrean' DNA is a result of ancient mixing, with lots of non-African dna.

A_A

i think what they mean by subsaharan is north east african cushite

shes definitely not related to any black person from Nigeria or Ghana
also those features are not due to intermixing their because shes from

an entirely diffrent race called cushites
I said that, and I’m well aware of this.
Re-read what I wrote earlier, I believe you’ve miss read me.

Trending