Phenotype can be misleading when it comes to genotype

Apollo

VIP

Look at this Syrian woman.

Most people would expect that she is some kind of Crusader descendant or some kind of other outlier, yet she has the same genotype result as most Syrian Arabs.

Beware that phenotype can be misleading, sometimes.

2hdpjyu.png

Apollo

VIP
What is her Haplogroup akhi? She could still be a descendant of a crusader.

I didn't even watch the whole video, noticed that her pale ass had typical Syrian Arab autosomal results and was rather amused by it.

Shared this here as it applies to light skin pseudo-Arab Somalis or dark skin pseudo-SSA Somalis who can still often have the same autosomal result as normal looking Somalis.

However, there are caveats and this is not always the case. Sometimes strange looking people do have foreign ancestry.

Lastly, people automatically call light Ashkenazis 'fake Jews' for their complexion forgetting that many native Levantines can look like that as well.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I didn't even watch the whole video, noticed that her pale ass had typical Syrian Arab autosomal results and was rather amused by it.

Shared this here as it applies to light skin pseudo-Arab Somalis or dark skin pseudo-SSA Somalis who can still often have the same autosomal result as normal looking Somalis.

However, there are caveats and this is not always the case. Sometimes strange looking people do have foreign ancestry.

Lastly, people automatically call light Ashkenazis 'fake Jews' for their complexion forgetting that many native Levantines can look like that as well.
That is a good comparison LMFAO and the latter is true

CaliTedesse

VIP
The white woman is the Palestinian Arab while the dark Middle Eastern looking police officers are Jews. :ftw9nwa:
Holy shit even the right one is a Jew LMFAO must be those Maghrebi or Sephardic or Mizrahi Jews.

Steven Paul reminds me how wealth can not give true joy to individuals. Also, someone should point out to Trump his apple phone was the product of a Syrian. I like to be there when someone tells him too,. Just to see the reaction on his fat face.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Steven Paul reminds me how wealth can not give true joy to individuals. Also, someone should point out to Trump his apple phone was the product of a Syrian. I like to be there when someone tells him too,.
Si hermano entiendo

If she had a hijab on, she would look like an arab.
It's crazy how hijab, thobe, beard and other Islamic garments can racialize you.

CaliTedesse

VIP
She has Semitic features, her very light/white skin is a rarity amongst her people.
That is not the case very white skin is normal among Syrian and Lebanese people milky White. Her eye colour and blond hair is what differentiates her. Btw I would say Caucasoid features.

Last edited:
That is not the care very white skin is normal among Syrian and Lebanese people milky White. Her eye colour and blond hair is what differentiates her. Btw I would say Caucasoid features.
Caucasoid features is too generic sxb.

Different Caucasoid groups have their own unique phenotypes. Btw most Leventines have brown or Olive skin, White skin is rare.

European groups have their own unique features/phenotypes.

South Asians have got their own features.

North Africans have their own unique features/phenotypes.

Arabs, Jews, Iranians & other Middle-easterner groups have their own features etc.

Last edited:

Trending