Phases

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might sound weird but every few months I go through a phase where I just go ghost and I don't like to talk to no one, literally no one.

What phases do you guys go through if any?

It might sound weird but every few months I go through a phase where I just go ghost and I don't like to talk to no one, literally no one.

What phases do you guys go through if any?

I've been ghosting my friends since the end of June. No reason whatsoever but just felt like it. I will probably apologise next week and stop ignoring them.

The thing is, it's nothing personal but I've noticed family and friends tell me it's rude. Do you get the same?

I get annoyed when it happens to me to be honest. I know its very hypocritical of me but it is what it is. My friends all know that I'm eccentric so they just laugh at me when I do these things. :mjdontkno:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’ve done it once for 3 months straight. It’s caadi:manny:real friends know that sometimes you need time to yourself it’s nothing personal.

Its natural everyone needs alone time to reflect on life and see how its going for you.

Those people who constantly want to be around someone i find them weird, its not good to be clingy bad trait which can lead to bad consequences

Haven't bothered to talked to any of my friends since march, i was thinking wbout heating things up back in june but changed my mind. Really there isn't much to say

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I find it weird that one of the qaraabo/relative who I may have seen once or twice in the last decade, suddenly, outta nowhere, talks to me via phone and complains about why I don't talk to him/her like nigga no offense but I don't even know who you're and what you're talking about. :ayaanswag:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I find it weird that one of the qaraabo/relative who I may have seen once or twice in the last decade, suddenly, outta nowhere, talks to me via phone and complains about why I don't talk to him/her like nigga no offense but I don't even know who you're and what you're talking about. :ayaanswag:
Honestly it’s so weird. They act like we used to be the best of buddies :childplease:like i haven’t seen you in the last 5 years

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Honestly it’s so weird. They act like we used to be the best of buddies :childplease:like i haven’t seen you in the last 5 years
And then they continue to talk for mins and almost give me 50 reasons why I'm "qaraabo-goys" like if you cared you wouldn't have been playing hide n seek with me all those years:ummhmm:

Its natural everyone needs alone time to reflect on life and see how its going for you.

Those people who constantly want to be around someone i find them weird, its not good to be clingy bad trait which can lead to bad consequences

Yeah clingy people are not for me either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending