Pfizer vaccine was 12% effective. Never trialled on pregnant women but tested on 7 rats. They fought to seal the data for 75 years

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I took none. Warned some but they didn't listen. :manny: I stood my ground. I do not listen to unsolicited Pharma pushers and cannot be threathened. Worst case scenario I can always change jobs or relocate from Chinada to the US.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yeah, don't take your health infos from your professional certified health scientists, but from a random crypto enthusiastic twitter account.

Covid vaccines were the biggest scam & are literally useless .

I hope it doesn't have long term effects on the million people that took it πŸ™

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yeah, don't take your health infos from your professional certified health scientists, but from a random crypto enthusiastic twitter account.
You should be critical of anyone be they an expert or not. Examine all conflicts and competing interests always. I reverse search every author of a journal article and follow their funding streams (if available) along with any special appointments.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You should be critical of anyone be they an expert or not. Examine all conflicts and competing interests always. I reverse search every author of a journal article and follow their funding streams (if available) along with any special appointments.
The report is not peer reviewed, and the so called 12% efficieness in teens with omicron. taking the words of non expert on internet on 80 000 scientific report not a good idea.

The report is not peer reviewed, and the so called 12% efficieness in teens with omicron. taking the words of non expert on internet on 80 000 scientific report not a good idea.

aren't you a non expert on the internet?

but at least I have logic to not take the words of a random intern user who doe have medical knowledge to comment on 80k page medical report

oh okay.... so you don't need medical expertise because you have your logic.... ok, well I have my logic.... give it ten years and I predict that being for the covid vaccines will be like still claiming Saddam had wmds in Iraq.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
oh okay.... so you don't need medical expertise because you have your logic.... ok, well I have my logic.... give it ten years and I predict that being for the covid vaccines will be like still claiming Saddam had wmds in Iraq.
Oh god what a typo, I meant a random guy with no medical knowledge or non medical expert.

Trending

Latest posts