Petition to Remove Donald Yamamoto as US Ambassador to Somalia.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
loooooool orangeman doesn’t give af about petitions :drakelaugh:

Its known in the us, the best ambassadorships (Britain, Spain, France, Kuwait...desirable locations) go to wealthy donors and the “shitty” ambassadorships go to academics (Somalia, Burkina Faso, Uruguay, Libya) :damn: imagine being sent to Burkina Faso kkkk

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Lol this will be as effective as the remove BK from the UK petition
liderally-anything-change-org-petitions-it-do-be-like-that-42038406.png

General Asad

loooooool orangeman doesn’t give af about petitions :drakelaugh:

Its known in the us, the best ambassadorships (Britain, Spain, France, Kuwait...desirable locations) go to wealthy donors and the “shitty” ambassadorships go to academics (Somalia, Burkina Faso, Uruguay, Libya) :damn: imagine being sent to Burkina Faso kkkk

Self hating somalis next election cycle be like:
see-somalis-voting-for-trump-lmaooo-they-aint-making-their-6180049.png

General Asad

You think Ilhan gonna win
I don’t like how she been poking the Jewish bear that is political suicide :francis:

Idk. I would vote for her because of her somalinimo, laakin the liberals are flaky and might turn on her (they aren't her prime targets anyways) and the older somali generation might not vote for her because she divorced that guy and shacked up with the Yahuud.

She shouldn't have divorced. Or at least made it private. They're going to use it against her :bell:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
:ohdamn:
They want him removed because he called it a vibrant democracy.
What a bunch of retards.

But it’s not a vibrant democracy though :pachah1:They are right. If Yamamoto doesn’t even recognize the current status of Somalia how on earth can he help it?

General Asad

But it’s not a vibrant democracy though :pachah1:They are right. If Yamamoto doesn’t even recognize the current status of Somalia how on earth can he help it?

They should take that up with the Somali president and his adminstration (and previous administrations as well). He is just an ambassador and is paid to be an intermediate between the governments, what does Somalia's well known corruption have to do with him? :mjhaps:

Last edited:
I know they are right but removing him because of this is childish.
They should find another way but I respect them for doing something, I retract my earlier comment.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I know they are right but removing him because of this is childish.
They should find another way but I respect them for doing something, I retract my earlier comment.

His statement to me says he doesn’t take his role seriously. It’s kind of a statement I would expect from Trump: 0 facts, delusional, uninterested. Yamamoto is simply there for the paycheck.

It’s like taking your car to a body shop after it’s been in an accident with the whole back bumper detached from the car and multiple things broken, but the mechanic says your engine works fine and you can still drive the car I don’t see an issue. Would you not get mad at him completely ignoring the issue you brought the car to him for in the first place?

Yamamoto is completely ignoring issues that plague Somalia and simply creating his own reality. That’s very dangerous to me. It shows he won’t be of any use.

Nicholas Kay was reshuffled for calling Failmucho and his Ethiopian partners out for killing innocent civilians in Baidoa, that’s the type of guy you need.

Alla hooy the amount of Somalis voting is killing me walahi, I saw bare somali names like deqa horuud signed the petition

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One thing I like about Trump if he gave Somalia the time and visited even one visit, he will know to tell the government your not real govt as your not respected by your own people, your parliament is more like shareholder corporation where votes r bought for position.

Your industries are all black market and informal and 'un-controlled' because your not a state your corporation and your GDP clearly shows that there are companies who can still operate this shirkad of yours better. Every position in your govt is up for sale, you may as well hold discussions on listing in the stock exchange and lets begin 'trading' official, cause if u want to operate a state like that, then you need to be treated like one.

trump-gaze.jpg

We need ppl like Trump, he wud be better suited to our society where everything truly is a mess not working with established nations like europe and east asia, but getting these shit holes into order

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:drakelaugh:

The comments in the petition :yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

Viva Yamamoto-Gareen

U love the 'gareens' dont u? it was the titled ruler of the collapsed ajuuran sultanates, my clan has a bah-gareen kkkkk. If there something I learned from ajuuran, he also got attacked because wuxu asturay hawiye kkkk, I noticed with hawiye marki la asturo and they get mad and angry dharka bay iska siibaan and say 'xaa iga qaade' and keep u state less they r funny clan as they did with siyad too.

They dont replace the govt or suggest what their solution is, they're way has to be say 'xaa iga qaade' and they become naked like the natural way as they strip the dawladnimo o ff, thats why i suggest to them why dont u bring something, 30 years and guess wat they haven't, when u actually do bring something to them they revert to 'qayli and opposition' and if u dont bring anything and leave them in their natural state they actually exist better like GM which was much better till mogadishu started interfering about covering the nakedness