Petition for Cushite ethnicity on Census

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Cushitic is valid who in the right mind would classify themselfs as a crayon color
Unlike the invented "black" identity, the cushites actually have a history of war and shared empires with each other.
The adal empire had many different groups inside.
Axum had many habesha peoples.
We also have a shared cushitic Language family, except for the Habesha who language shifted to a Semetic one after the Yemeni conquest 3,000 years ago

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Why would you add Cushitic why not Somali which isn’t a meaningless word
I didn't make the census.
Also I would rather prefer somalis stay isolated and seperate from foriengiers.
However in this world you see multiple nations forming identities over common things to strengthen each other so I personally think it would benefit the horn to do the same.
Things like united Somalia are obviously non-negotiable by the way.

I didn't make the census.
Also I would rather prefer somalis stay isolated and seperate from foriengiers.
However in this world you see multiple nations forming identities over common things to strengthen each other so I personally think it would benefit the horn to do the same.
Things like united Somalia are obviously non-negotiable by the way.

you are an idiot.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
You really wouldn’t want this. Once they make the delineation between you guys and madows, they would start collecting stats and then you would be exposed. You would be giving madows free shots when stats about unemployment, crime and income are published.

Wait until your community is a bit more established

You really wouldn’t want this. Once they make the delineation between you guys and madows, they would start collecting stats and then you would be exposed. You would be giving madows free shots when stats about unemployment, crime and income are published.

Wait until your community is a bit more established
Only our early 1st and early 2nd generation are problematic. New generation folks are doing much better remember Somalis were genuine refugees fleeing civil war and state collapse any group would become savages in those circumstances.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fr Wallahi idiots undermine this, black/POC are blessed with opportunities in sectors like health care, education and are granted special programs & scholarships

I mean I get that we aren’t black culturally innit but I’d like to stick with the current status quo as it’s in our benefit

68ers would rather chant “wE wUz MaCrObIaN nD ShIeT” and “wE NoT Madow bRo” on twitter spaces portraying us like an extremely shaqolaan ethnic group

They are Afro-Indo european (they have about 37% white euro blood on average)

And you habeshis are Afro-semitic. Stop begging Cushite.
The average African american is around 25% European
"Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American ancestry (Table 1)."

- The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States

The average Habesha is about 25-30% Arabian, the average Somali is literally 10-15% more Cushitic, lol, imagine thinking these are 2 seperate races.
1679484979245.png

The average African american is around 25% European
"Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American ancestry (Table 1)."

- The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States

The average Habesha is about 25-30% Arabian, the average Somali is literally 10-15% more Cushitic, lol, imagine thinking these are 2 seperate races.
View attachment 261865
We need @Apollo back to school these niggas