PETA launches clothes and accesories made out of “human” skin

Its crazy how PETA tries to make a point by including shock value even though they fail every time:kanyehmm:
Peta is a entertainment organization. Everybody just watch their vids for the fun of it i have never actually known someone irl who seriously supports them even the vegans don’t support them.
:pachah1:

I clicked on the site to see what's up and these were the texts on the side of their "product" detail:

"There are a lot of Dans in the world, but no two are the same. We brought that level of uniqueness to our Dan Pants. Many, many Dans were used in the making of these pants. We gathered all the Dans we could in order to ensure that we could meet demand. No two have the same bruises, scars, or residual blood left over from the several days of torture that it took to produce these unique garments. Know a Dan? Like a Dan? You’re gonna love these pants."

"The Juliet Skirt features our softest-ever Juliet skin, meticulously tailored from the best of Juliet. The best portions of her hide were selected in order to ensure that the natural beauty is preserved in the product, as Juliet was taken quite young. She was a sensitive soul, crying and vomiting in fear right up until the end (as children tend to do). Be sure to snag this while we still have it in stock, as Juliet was petite and therefore only a few were made."

These people are out of their minds.

These shoes 🔥🔥🔥

The blood inside the shoe is a nice feature to keep the feet warm, comfy and moist.
EC3BAC5D-F88A-414C-8C5E-B30F7BBAF8E5.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I clicked on the site to see what's up and these were the texts on the side of their "product" detail:

"There are a lot of Dans in the world, but no two are the same. We brought that level of uniqueness to our Dan Pants. Many, many Dans were used in the making of these pants. We gathered all the Dans we could in order to ensure that we could meet demand. No two have the same bruises, scars, or residual blood left over from the several days of torture that it took to produce these unique garments. Know a Dan? Like a Dan? You’re gonna love these pants."

"The Juliet Skirt features our softest-ever Juliet skin, meticulously tailored from the best of Juliet. The best portions of her hide were selected in order to ensure that the natural beauty is preserved in the product, as Juliet was taken quite young. She was a sensitive soul, crying and vomiting in fear right up until the end (as children tend to do). Be sure to snag this while we still have it in stock, as Juliet was petite and therefore only a few were made."

These people are out of their minds.

Plant-based types tend to border on mental illness. What the f*ck do they think goes on at abattoirs and farms? They seriously just find a rare farm where the farmer is literally breaking the law by abusing the livestock (and don't report it) then record it to emotionally blackmail people into forsaking the healthiest foods for them.

From what I've heard but never seen confirmed, though I wouldn't be surprised, sometimes these lunatics even abuse the livestock themselves then record it to make it seem like it's the farmers or slaughterers doing it. Why would farmers even abuse these animals? An unhappy, beaten up cow is an unhealthy one that probably won't even pass health and safety checks and the meat will taste worse. It's in their best interest to keep whatever livestock they have going through as little hassle as possible then quickly slaughter them and be done with it.

Kratos

Sonder
Plant-based types tend to border on mental illness. What the f*ck do they think goes on at abattoirs and farms? They seriously just find a rare farm where the farmer is literally breaking the law by abusing the livestock (and don't report it) then record it to emotionally blackmail people into forsaking the healthiest foods for them.

From what I've heard but never seen confirmed, though I wouldn't be surprised, sometimes these lunatics even abuse the livestock themselves then record it to make it seem like it's the farmers or slaughterers doing it. Why would farmers even abuse these animals? An unhappy, beaten up cow is an unhealthy one that probably won't even pass health and safety checks and the meat will taste worse. It's in their best interest to keep whatever livestock they have going through as little hassle as possible then quickly slaughter them and be done with it.
While PETA is often over the top with the stuff they produce, animal abuse is not rare at all. Your local family-owned farms are not so problematic but factory farms are notorious for mistreating their animals in order to raise productivity and keep operating costs low. They can get away with it because their products are cheaper as a result of their lack of care for the animals and people at the supermarkets often opt to buy these cheaper products rather than more expensive "ethically" sourced meats. The farming industry is also problematic because of its impact on the environment. They use up a lot of resources, cause deforestation in some parts of the world (a huge problem in Brazil) and produce large amounts of greenhouse gases. This is because people in the 1st world overconsume meat so the demand is enormous.

Also I wouldn't say that meat is the healthiest food for you, especially red meat, as excessive consumption of red meat has been shown to be strongly correlated with incidences of bowel cancer. Plant-based diets (plant-based meaning the vast majority of your calories come from plants) have a lot of evidence supporting their efficacy in preventing the most common lifestyle-induced chronic diseases and contributing to longevity. Veganism is not necessary for health (and being a vegan is different to being plant-based) but most government organisations will tell you to eat less meat anyway (especially red-meat) and to eat way more veggies and fruits. I think in Australia, the recommended amount of red meat is something like 700g a week which is like 1.25 t-bone steaks a week, which is f*ck all. Most people eat way more than that.

Trending