Pet peeves you have

Cartman

reformed
What’s your pet peeve? Mine is- People need to stop calling women on here men. It gets annoying especially when you know they only have the hots for you imagining a niin instead of you being a woman. :urgh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What’s your pet peeve? Mine is- People need to stop calling women on here men. It gets annoying especially when you know they only have the hots for you imagining a niin instead of you being a woman. :urgh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My biggest pet peeve is people who discriminate the opposite gender like it’s a religion lol, I noticed this especially on Twitter and sometimes in real life.

I hate women that speak down on men &
I hate men that speak down on women.

teenagers it’s understandable but I can’t stand grown people in their 20’s & 30’s+ with this mentality.:manny:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I hate when people try to dictate what I can do and cant do. It just makes me want to do it more

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
When did I ever say I was a nigga though :ohno:
farmajoyaab (1).png

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
when people scratch those “3D” images. The ones that change image depending on the angle you’re looking at from.

It literally sends shivers down my spine I just can’t stand it. Just touching it is bad enough.

Imagining it rn is already hurting.

I’m talking about this
8A31AD5F-ADF6-465B-8E9C-C87517901FA3.jpeg

Cartman

reformed
when people scratch those “3D” images. The ones that change image depending on the angle you’re looking at from.

It literally sends shivers down my spine I just can’t stand it. Just touching it is bad enough.

Imagining it rn is already hurting.

I’m talking about this
View attachment 166470
I used to scratch it all day in class whenever I got them in bags in Valentine’s Day or Halloween in elementary. You’d hate me :dead:

Trending

Latest posts