Personality Test (MBTI)

I remember reading somewhere that many Somali girls are INFJ.
That’s actually incorrect, they wish lol. INFJ is the rarest type. Regardless of ethnicity, largest percent of women fall under ESFJ and oddly their counterpart ESTJ(usually men) are the most common type in middle management positions in corporation, go figure! Both of these types are hands down the 2 most annoying outta all 16 lol.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I took this test 3 different times and I keep on getting Advocate. I don't agree with everything but they've nailed my personality in some of the descriptions 🙃

20210416_193732.jpg

ya know I've been debating whether or not I become an architect since I'm good at my Design class
I also got INTJ as my personality and I agree 100%, funniest part is that before I did the test I always wanted to become an architect. In Feb, I am sending my admission to an undergrad architecture program! An architect is an amazing job I suggest for you go for it.

That’s actually incorrect, they wish lol. INFJ is the rarest type. Regardless of ethnicity, largest percent of women fall under ESFJ and oddly their counterpart ESTJ(usually men) are the most common type in middle management positions in corporation, go figure! Both of these types are hands down the 2 most annoying outta all 16 lol.
What is ISTJ-T like? I got that

Trending

Latest posts