Personality Test (MBTI)

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
1618616589828.png
:tocry:

Aww now I feel extra extra horrible about how awful I was on that Djibouti thread. I came in the middle of it and was pretty harsh to you(uncalled for!). Meant to say sorry ever since actually but now I’m really sorry... INFJs are the best of people! 🙏🏽
:friendhug:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Aww now I feel extra extra horrible about how awful I was on that Djibouti thread. I came in the middle of it and was pretty harsh to you(uncalled for!). Meant to say sorry ever since actually but now I’m really sorry... INFJs are the best of people! 🙏🏽

It's ok! I even forgot about it, I'm used to the internet :mjswag: glad to know that you're a part of our team! Welcome aboard!

Most of the people here will score probably score INXX or ISXX and few ENXX variants. Most people here are introverts...if you weren’t you wouldn’t be here, trust me lol.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Wow you seem like a good hearted person ngl. :salute: :manny::friendhug::friendhug:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I did it once and got INFP and I did it another time months later and got ISFP

Our results aren't 100% the same! That's why we have to stay doubtful in our approach to this type of personality test, however, it's indeed fun to discover ourselves and analyze our thoughts a little bit in-depth!

alien

📍outer space
VIP
ya know I've been debating whether or not I become an architect since I'm good at my Design class

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
ya know I've been debating whether or not I become an architect since I'm good at my Design class

Go get that degree! Architect types are imaginative, creative, and great at conceptualizing!
I wanted to be an architect too but gave up in my early teens (thank you Dad!)

Trending

Latest posts