personality is hereditary

I use to think that we are born in this world with a clean slate and our personalities results from our environment and our individual experiences.
I don't think that anymore. I think personalities are more so the results of genetics than they are nurture or environment.

I have a brother, only 1 year apart in age, as children, this nigga and I did everything together. We ate the same food, fought over the same xalimo, and for years we slept under the same roof.Yet this nigga couldn't be any more different than me.

He's a good guy, always had my back and his friends back. But this niggas personality is weird to say the least. He'd never tell you anything. He'll talk to you and ask for advice, but he'll never tell you if he was hurting, if he got in a fight etc.

He's never one to complain about injury or hardship. I remember this one time when he came down with a terrible fever, his whole body was burning up but he never told anyone. We just found this kid huddled up at the back of our mudul house trying to ride out the fever. Lmao, we found him fainted and took him to the pharmacy where he got some xanuun baabi'ye.

You can't teach this shit to this kid, he was born with it. Probably took after his hardened geeljire forefathers while I took after our wimpy father. If I am hurting there'll be no stoicism, it's gonna be everyone's problem lmao.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I use to think that we are born in this world with a clean slate and our personalities results from our environment and our individual experiences.
I don't think that anymore. I think personalities are more so the results of genetics than they are nurture or environment.

I have a brother, only 1 year apart in age, as children, this nigga and I did everything together. We ate the same food, fought over the same xalimo, and for years we slept under the same roof.Yet this nigga couldn't be any more different than me.

He's a good guy, always had my back and his friends back. But this niggas personality is weird to say the least. He'd never tell you anything. He'll talk to you and ask for advice, but he'll never tell you if he was hurting, if he got in a fight etc.

He's never one to complain about injury or hardship. I remember this one time when he came down with a terrible fever, his whole body was burning up but he never told anyone. We just found this kid huddled up at the back of our mudul house trying to ride out the fever. Lmao, we found him fainted and took him to the pharmacy where he got some xanuun baabi'ye.

You can't teach this shit to this kid, he was born with it. Probably took after his hardened geeljire forefathers while I took after our wimpy father. If I am hurting there'll be no stoicism, it's gonna be everyone's problem lmao.

Hence why i told u that u dont make a good doctor. U r too drama queen. Too selfish. Too dumb to be honest. Your brother is a lion.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
my sister, for example, took after my mother
very sociable, fun person, loads of friends; can’t stay without being around people
i for some reason took after my father :mjlol:
very isolated unless someone comes to me, doesn’t talk to others about anything personal, genuinely a kinda funny person(at least that’s what others say ig), likes lighthearted arguments A L O T
but the amount of difficulty my mom had with me :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Personality is hereditary for sure. The human race is hereditary. We still have the same characteristic that the first human had, prophet Adam pbuh. We forget like he did. We are easily mis guided by the devil like prophet adam pbuh did. So it will make sense that a product of a mother and fathers will be just re-producing what they are, depending on the split of bio-personality between the two source.

Mostly girls become their mothers is not a cliche. And Sons becoming their fathers is not cliche.

Mannerism, style of walking, even given to being exposed to a certain trial-- how u react to this might be hereditary because the bio of u and your dad if u r a son is the same. So if u lose temper quickly, and start fighting quickly and u die, your son will die same way if he has the misfortune to face same trial or danger.

Trending