Permanently left the west

Did anyone gave up life in the west and permanently settled back in Somalia?

If you did, what motivated you? What were your fears that turned out to be wrong? How is life there? Do you feel home? Do you feel like you belong there?

What do you do there? Like how do you cover your living expenses?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:westbrookwtf::faysalwtf:
I am confused. Have you left the west and now live in Somalia or are you asking us about moving back home permanently?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
To be honest life in the west wasn't doing it for me so I saved up my money and built a shop back in the homeland. Now I make enough for most of the stuff that I need and want

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
To be honest life in the west wasn't doing it for me so I saved up my money and built a shop back in the homeland. Now I make enough for most of the stuff that I need and want
Who runs the shop for you? :hmm:What kind of shop is it if you don’t mind me asking?:damnmusic::feedme:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Who runs the shop for you? :hmm:What kind of shop is it if you don’t mind me asking?:damnmusic::feedme:
My cousin runs it its a khat shop in galkacyo but its not an ordinary one we got different strains from yemen kenya ethiopia and even homegrown shyt it'll have you knocked out cold

Trending