Perils of criminality in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude here was practically born in the UK. He had lived here for 17/22 years of his life last year when he was deported to Holland where he was born after committing crimes.

Dude doesn't speak the language or no anyone there as his family all live in engksnd now.

Now he has illegally entered the country on 2 occasions in a year just because he doesn't fit in over there.

Dude should have thought of this before committing crime wallahi.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aces-deportation-time-130mph-speed-chase.html

Keo

VIP
Can they deport you if you commit a crime and you have a British citizenship but you was not born in the UK?

Dude here was practically born in the UK. He had lived here for 17/22 years of his life last year when he was deported to Holland where he was born after committing crimes.

Dude doesn't speak the language or no anyone there as his family all live in engksnd now.

Now he has illegally entered the country on 2 occasions in a year just because he doesn't fit in over there.

Dude should have thought of this before committing crime wallahi.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...aces-deportation-time-130mph-speed-chase.html
Good! my mother always warns my fob cousins that they will be sent back if they commit crimes. That is a good thing! that means the british only want the good immigrants and not criminals! and that is the way i would want it in somalia too.

Keo

VIP
Yes they can. Only if you were born here, cab they not deport you elsewhere
I think those that were born in Somalia are in a worse predicament if they were facing deportation for their past criminal convictions. That guy should be grateful that he was at least born in a European country like Holland.

I think those that were born in Somalia are in a worse predicament if they were facing deportation for their past criminal convictions. That guy should be grateful that he was at least born in a European country like Holland.

Trust me. If it was Somalia, this dude would be finished

Any no trapper sorting out his future in Somalia just in case,Buying businesses, homes and land back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.