Perception - Is it 100% Reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu all.

I hope ya'll have a good health to drink the Somali shaah very nicely and slowly.

I'd like to bring you this question from the subject.

We know that the judgment of people is 100% based on perception, so, is perception 100% Reality?

InshaAllah, once we get enough replies and discussion, I might have to share my view.

Barak Allah feekum.

Don't judge a book by it's cover

Unless

I see 4 black males walking towards me in the middle of the night. I will use my judgement and avoid them by crossing the road to get to my destination that way

AlphaSomali

Were set

Unless

I see 4 black males walking towards me in the middle of the night. I will use my judgement and avoid them by crossing the road to get to my destination that way
Your Subconsciously perceiving black men as being bad, in order to survive the Human moves away.

Unless

Why not 4 white Males or Asian? Why black?
NOTE: This could be an answer that perception is 100% reality. In this situation, we make a judgment that 4 black guys walking on the sidewalk, means trouble or danger. Which is not correct or fair.

NOTE: This could be an answer that perception is 100% reality. In this situation, we make a judgment that 4 black guys walking on the sidewalk, means trouble or danger. Which is not correct or fair.

AlphaSomali

Were set
The media subconsciously brainwash us with subliminal messages that black people are bad, hence racism.

If I see 4 Japanese men walking on the sidewalk towards me. I couldn't walk the other way.

Why? Asian men crime rate are low. And chances of me getting robbed , attacked by them is low.

The media subconsciously brainwash us with subliminal messages that black people are bad, hence racism.

True, unless you have a system that filters and blocks the waves to brainwash you, in our case as practicing Muslims, that system is, Islam. The media is like someone throwing rocks at your directly, to damage your brain, but, you have the power, ability and will to either take a shield or move from the position of harm. Correct?

AlphaSomali

Were set
True, unless you have a system that filters and blocks the waves to brainwash you, in our case as practicing Muslims, that system is, Islam. The media is like someone throwing rocks at your directly, to damage your brain, but, you have the power, ability and will to either take a shield or move from the position of harm. Correct?
Yes, the best way is to watch
ALJAZEERA

i never watch Cnn or those stuff I watch the most unbais news aljazeera

If I see 4 Japanese men walking on the sidewalk towards me. I couldn't walk the other way.

Why? Asian men crime rate are low. And chances of me getting robbed , attacked by them is low.

lool, come on bro. What if those 4 Japanese men were samurai jack? Or Ninjas? Again, we are believing perception is 100% reality in these scenarios which is not true or fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending