Pepper Spray is Unreliable

I say this because I've pepper sprayed someone. I think it is crazy to depend on pepper spray.

You get someone in the eye. Temporarily they are blind in that eye and they are in agony.

So IF you get them in the eye- you blind them in one eye and they experience agony. I won't say it's a joke- I don't think it feels like a joke for the one who gets it in the eye. But I think it's crazy to rely on pepper spray. If you're using one of those small cannisters- you know how close you have to be? You have to be very close and you specifically have to get them in the eye. So I really encourage people to question how reliable pepper spray truly is.

Or you could invest into one of these
1AAEBCDB-93B8-401C-854E-1697EA2A9537.png
69C9DB26-8BE9-483F-B49B-DB06E386313C.jpeg
A4568653-467D-40AE-B349-13A3AAD30522.jpeg

womens' self defense is misleading because no one tell you the entire truth. they pain this picture of some actress who knew she is waiting to be "attacked" with some actor who is pretending to attack someone as reality. if you are being attacked suddenly, your mind is not going to be organized enough to think of pepper spray this or that. and when you do reach for it you will fumble with it and your hands will be shaky and weak. And the attackers are not going to stand there and give you time to get your pepper spray from the bottom of your purse 🤦‍♀️

the best self defense for women is, read adkar don't walk outside alone at night, and if you must keep far away from any men and don't worry about their feelings, follow the 10 feet rule and don't even be in their vicinity. if you get attacked I feel like adrenaline is the only useful weapon (it makes you stronger and helps you run faster) , but unfortunately it can work against you too and make you freeze up:/

btw not saying don't use these things as they might help, but I hate the false security it gives women to think they'll be able to defeat some adrenaline pumped 250 lb man with some gadgets sitting on the bottom of their purse as if any criminal with sense is not gonna know to incapacitate your arms first :rolleyes:

Last edited:
on a more serious note, did you use your pepper spray against someone with no weapon? you know you got hands to fight with, you are not naag wtf
but if you do use pepper spray im pretty sure youre supposed to run away once you hit them in the eye, its just to stun them

I was chasing the person, they were trying to run. I have no more comment on the situation.

Trending