People whose lips and mouth are always open

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Why do they do this? Is it natural look for some? How can ones mouth always be open so wide and they cannot feel it? It looks like it is done intentionally. I told a brother to practice closing his lips because it was embarassing and not pleasing for society to look at. I have known him for 1 year and this is the first time I have said something. I had to delete a photo once when the brothers took a group picture on my phone of all of us last year because the photo was ruined due to the mouth issue. I still remember that photo because I looked so handsome in it but it had to be deleted because I didn't want it uploaded on the masjids page.

Close your mouth for those with this issue. It's disgusting

Why do they do this? Is it natural look for some? How can ones mouth always be open so wide and they cannot feel it? It looks like it is done intentionally. I told a brother to practice closing his lips because it was embarassing and not pleasing for society to look at. I have known him for 1 year and this is the first time I have said something. I had to delete a photo once when the brothers took a group picture on my phone of all of us last year because the photo was ruined due to the mouth issue. I still remember that photo because I looked so handsome in it but it had to be deleted because I didn't want it uploaded on the masjids page.

Mouth-breathing is a sign of a low IQ :meleshame:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Its the geeljire instinct we think we will be getting camel milk so we open our mouths it’s just genetics really

Wrong. This is the opposite behavior of their ancestors - who looked better. Probably a bad habit or due to overcrowded teeth (a consquence of urban living in Somalia for some).

Mouth-breathing is a sign of a low IQ :meleshame:
Wrong. But you are correct in that mouth breathing is associated with a host of health problems including ADHD.

Mouth breathers have been proven to possess lower intellect.

Less oxygen goes to the brain.

giphy.gif

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I actually believe in the suugo science that mouthbreathers have lower IQ.

Because when you close your mouth and clench your jaw consistently, you get more blood pumped into your head and brain. And everyone knows your brain works a lot better when oxygenated so it makes sense that they're smarter than mouthbreathers.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

How typical Somali phenomenal it is. I saw these among young Somali kids, they have this exhausted look where the eyes orb are narrow, eyebrows are close, makes you feel like they boy's brain is to keep up with what's happening around him. The mouth is open, suggesting a dehydration or a sun stroke.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Wrong. This is the opposite behavior of their ancestors - who looked better. Probably a bad habit or due to overcrowded teeth (a consquence of urban living in Somalia for some).

Wrong. But you are correct in that mouth breathing is associated with a host of health problem including ADHD.
80% of somali kids have ADHD, so it's not about, it is just a bad habit.

Wrong. But you are correct in that mouth breathing is associated with a host of health problem including ADHD.
We caught em boys

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We caught em boys

I have never been a mouth breather. :mjlol: But I will gladly concede if it means you fellows leave me be.
80% of somali kids have ADHD, so it's not about, it is just a bad habit.
80% lol. Where did you get that figure? Did I say it causes all cases of ADHD? Nope. Perhaps if they weren't eating nutrient poor cunto and learned impulse control they could focus.

Word of advice - lay off the sugar and processed food. And make sure the kid get zinc, iron, b-vitamins, vitamin D and omega 3s (supplemented). Along with some level of cardiovascular activity i.e. running or skipping which helps with the build new neurons (neurogenesis). Coupled with strategies that aid in self-discipline i.e. mindfulness practices.

Trending

Latest posts