people who idolize musicians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to smack these people sometimes, seriously why would you look up to such a degenerate lifestyle in the first place waxa ka daran, it doesn't even get them the one thing they obsess over,money. Instead it gets them a criminal record and low paying jobs. you really have to have double digit iq to think the things rappers rap about is real life LOL. I get money, money money, bay ku waashen if they want money mey school aadan baqtiyaasha, mey shaqa raadsadan :farole:, These idiots drag the rest of us down too because there are so many of them we're now all seen as lazy criminals

another thing that's kind of related, but that I've noticed on somali message boards (not irl) is the picking up of guttural language and vulgarity. Muslims should always speak with dignity, not in ways even liberal non Muslims consider shameless. Some things shouldn't be said out loud. Imagine Allah created mankind with sharaf and you lower yourself to the level of an animal by your speech alone

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yup, some double digit IQ folks will follow other folks with double digit IQ's.

I lol when a Somali who lived in pretty safe section 8 five bedroom house talk about the "struggle" in a shitty rap video :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I hope Jeff Sessions and Trump intensify the drug war. Time to invest in private prisons :westbrookswag:#LockThemUp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending