People who have 7+ siblings soo gala

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Do you guys love being in a big family? I sure dont. As much as I love my family the lack of privacy, the house being loud, and everywhere becoming dirty in less than 10 minutes just aint it. It surprises me sometimes when I hear people say stuff like they want a lot of kids. If only they knew what they were signing up for......

Nafiso Qalanjo

We can switch, I have three siblings and I don't like any of them.
If your the youngest, or the middle child I will have to decline the offer. If not you got yourself a deal. I'd rather have 3 siblings I hate then live with a whole circus.

Naa

Not Chun li
If your the youngest, or the middle child I will have to decline the offer. If not you got yourself a deal. I'd rather have 3 siblings I hate then live with a whole circus.
I have an older sister but technically I am the oldest. I’m my father’s oldest child

Nafiso Qalanjo

I have an older sister but technically I am the oldest. I’m my father’s oldest child
Sounds good to me. hmu in my dms and lets exchange address, and make adoption papers πŸ’•

Love and hate. I like it when am broke and one my brother's looks out for me or when am sick I get help. Hate it when it comes to privacy and gossip πŸ˜’

Lol the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. Quiet sucks trust me and you won’t know it until you live alone one day. Say alhamdulillah! πŸ™πŸ½

Trending